- 8 hrs ago Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 62,729
- 9 hrs ago Car Sales Report For May 2020: Hyundai Registers 12,583 Units Of Sales After Resuming Operations
- 11 hrs ago MOTOFARM Dirt Track Facility Opens In Bangalore: New Course For Some Slideways Action
- 13 hrs ago 2020 Kia Seltos Update Launched In India With Host Of New Features: Prices Start At Rs 9.89 Lakh
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Worries About Migrant Workers When Someone Asks Him If He Is Ok During Lockdown
- Sports Proteas may resume training from next week if they get govt approval: Report
- News Amit Shah to begin BJP campaign in Bihar next week with virtual rally
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Redmi 10X Pro 5G, Nokia C5 Endi, Sony Xperia 1 II And More
- Finance Moody's Downgrades India's Ratings
- Lifestyle Acute Kidney Failure: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Indian motorcycle manufacturer Royal Enfield has revealed a host of new accessories for its Classic lineup of motorcycles. The motorcycle manufacturer which is best known for its retro-classic cruisers like the Classic 350 and 500 had earlier this month revealed a range of new alloy wheels for the two bikes.
Now, Royal Enfield has revealed a host of accessories that cover everything from safety to luggage while also bringing in a few items that enhance the looks of both bikes. All the new accessories can be availed at Royal Enfield dealerships though owners can also use the online configurator at the Royal Enfield website include the new optional extras.
The major cosmetic upgrades to the Classic range come in the form of a large new windshield. The clear windshield setup costs Rs 5,000 and Royal Enfield is offering an embellishment kit for the same which adds another Rs 1,500 to the bill. Other cosmetic upgrades include machined caps for the oil filler and the front reservoir which cost Rs 775 and Rs 675 respectively. The caps are available in both a darker black shade and a lighter metallic grey colour. Royal Enfield is also offering waterproof bike covers for the Classic range which can be picked up for Rs 900 if choose the black colour option or Rs 975 for the blue.
Other options to enhance the looks of your Classic series motorcycle from Royal Enfield include different seat options and covers for the same. The low seat option for the rider costs Rs 1,800. The touring seats for the rider and passenger cost Rs 2,150 and Rs 1,850 respectively. The covers for the rider and passengers seats cost Rs 850, though if you only want a cover for the front seat, you'll have to shell out Rs 700.
Also on offer are military panniers which cost anywhere between Rs 3,300 for a single unit (right-hand side only) to Rs 5,500 for the set. The mounts for the panniers start at Rs 1,200 for a single unit to Rs 1,600 for the pair. Royal Enfield is also offering luggage racks which start at Rs 2,450 for the blacked out version to Rs 2,850 for the one embellished with chrome.
The Royal Enfield Classic range can also be fitted with multiple styles of crash guards which range in prices from Rs 2,200 to Rs 3,750. Also available is a headlight grille, similar to the one seen on the recently launched Bullet Trials Works Replica. The headlight-grille costs Rs 1,200.