- 50 min ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 1 hr ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 1 hr ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- 1 hr ago Kia Motors To Officially Unveil The Seltos Tomorrow — Ready For A Power Surprise?
- News PM Modi to set up committee to examine ‘one nation, one election’
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Moreno replaces Luis Enrique as Spain coach
- Movies Surbhi Chandna, Nakuul Mehta, Divyanka Tripathi & Other TV Actors Who Are Highly Educated!
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- Technology Xiaomi Teases The Launch Of Its Mi Electric Shaver In India – All You Need To Know
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Indian motorcycle manufacturer Royal Enfield has revealed a host of new accessories for its Classic lineup of motorcycles. The motorcycle manufacturer which is best known for its retro-classic cruisers like the Classic 350 and 500 had earlier this month revealed a range of new alloy wheels for the two bikes.
Now, Royal Enfield has revealed a host of accessories that cover everything from safety to luggage while also bringing in a few items that enhance the looks of both bikes. All the new accessories can be availed at Royal Enfield dealerships though owners can also use the online configurator at the Royal Enfield website include the new optional extras.
The major cosmetic upgrades to the Classic range come in the form of a large new windshield. The clear windshield setup costs Rs 5,000 and Royal Enfield is offering an embellishment kit for the same which adds another Rs 1,500 to the bill. Other cosmetic upgrades include machined caps for the oil filler and the front reservoir which cost Rs 775 and Rs 675 respectively. The caps are available in both a darker black shade and a lighter metallic grey colour. Royal Enfield is also offering waterproof bike covers for the Classic range which can be picked up for Rs 900 if choose the black colour option or Rs 975 for the blue.
Other options to enhance the looks of your Classic series motorcycle from Royal Enfield include different seat options and covers for the same. The low seat option for the rider costs Rs 1,800. The touring seats for the rider and passenger cost Rs 2,150 and Rs 1,850 respectively. The covers for the rider and passengers seats cost Rs 850, though if you only want a cover for the front seat, you'll have to shell out Rs 700.
Also on offer are military panniers which cost anywhere between Rs 3,300 for a single unit (right-hand side only) to Rs 5,500 for the set. The mounts for the panniers start at Rs 1,200 for a single unit to Rs 1,600 for the pair. Royal Enfield is also offering luggage racks which start at Rs 2,450 for the blacked out version to Rs 2,850 for the one embellished with chrome.
The Royal Enfield Classic range can also be fitted with multiple styles of crash guards which range in prices from Rs 2,200 to Rs 3,750. Also available is a headlight grille, similar to the one seen on the recently launched Bullet Trials Works Replica. The headlight-grille costs Rs 1,200.