- 13 min ago New Norton V4 RR Superbike Unveil Scheduled For Year-End: First Model Under New TVS Ownership
- 52 min ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Digital Instrument Cluster Display Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- Finance Bitcoin Investment Is For Long Term; To Scale To Rs. 1 Crore By 2030: Analysts
- Technology Infinix Zero 8i India Launch Officially Confirmed; Arriving On December 2
- News Cyclone Nivar to hit TN with winds at 145 Kmph; Puducherry LG Kiran Bedi appeals people to stay safe
- Sports India tour of Australia: Waqar Younis expects tight contest between two nations
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Gives Befitting Reply To A Troll Who Called Her A 'Faltu Heroine'
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- Education MHT CET Law Result 2020: Check Result Link And Other Details
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Revolt Motors Pune operations are in full swing with a possibility of accepting bookings from November. The company has planned to set up two showrooms to start the operations in Pune.
The company had launched their RV300 and RV400 electric bikes back in August 2019. The electric bikes were an instant hit due to the unique ownership plan introduced by the company at the time of launch.
The overwhelming response from the customer saw the bookings getting closed within the first week of the launch. However, the company has re-opened the bookings in the month of September for the second batch of deliveries which would happen in November and December.
The Revolt electric bikes are being offered with a unique and simple ownership plan through easy monthly installments called the ‘My Revolt Price'. The entry-level model RV300 is offered with a monthly installment of Rs 2,999.
While, the entry-level trim of the flagship model RV400 is available with a monthly installment of Rs 3,499 and the top-trim RV400 premium variant is offered with Rs 3,999 easy monthly installments.
The installments will cover all the charges including the registration fee, insurance premium, and should be paid for 37 months on all the models. However, Revolt Motors has introduced a conventional one-time payment plan as well called the 'The Revolt Cash Down' — here are all the details.
The Revolt RV300 is powered by a 2.7kW lithium-ion battery pack, mated to a 1.5kW electric motor. The RV300 electric bike features a top speed of 65km/h, with a maximum range of 180km on a single charge.
While the flagship Revolt RV400 features a bigger 3.24kW lithium-ion battery; mated to a 3kW electric motor. The RV400 can reach a maximum top speed of 85km/h, with a claimed range of 156km on a single charge.
The equipment list on both the bikes include LED headlamps, LED tail-lamps, fully-digital instrument cluster; among others. The electric motorcycles also feature AI-enabled technology which offer live updates to the rider through the app. The AI updates includes vehicle tracking, battery status, vehicle health, charging locations, GPS and others.
Thoughts About The Revolt RV400 Deliveries Commence
Revolt Motors have started the deliveries and is promoting green-mobility majorly with the younger generation. Also, the electric motorcycles couldn't have come at a better time in Delhi as the state is suffering from increased pollution at this time of the year. With more electric vehicles on the streets of Delhi, it will only help to reduce the pollution.