- 28 min ago MoEVing Partners With Hero Electric To Accelerate The Growth Of Electric Delivery Vehicles
- 57 min ago Tata HBX Interior Exterior Design & Features Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp Extends Warranty, Free Service & AMC Period In India Due To Covid-19
- 3 hrs ago MG Motor India & Devnandan Gases Increase Medical Oxygen Production By 31%: Read More!
- Sports India tour of Sri Lanka 2021: Nitish Rana feels ready for international cricket, awaits "that one call"
- Finance Logistics Shares Buzzing In Trade On May 18, 2021; Gati Hits 20% Upper Circuit
- Technology Google I/O 2021 Event Tonight: Live-Stream Details And Expected Features
- Education IIT Delhi Offering Six-Month Online Certificate Course In Data Science And Machine Learning
- Movies Salman Khan's Body Double Parvez Kazi's Resemblance To The Megastar Will Leave You Stunned
- Lifestyle This Pharma Allocates COVID Relief Fund To Support Underserved Communities, Patients In India
- News COVID-19 lockdown in Odisha extended till June 1; essential shops allowed to open from 7 am to 11 am
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Revolt Motors has introduced a one-time payment plan for its RV300 and RV400 electric motorcycles. Called 'The Revolt Cash Down', new payment option will give the customers an option to pay the entire amount up-front when purchasing their Revolt electric bike.
The RV300 electric bike retails at Rs 84,999, while the premium variant of the RV400 model is priced at Rs 98,999. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom India. The one-time price includes unlimited battery switch and that's about it.
Other costs to the bike's ownership will include, cost of registration, Insurance, Smart Card fee, one-time mandatory charge of 4G connectivity for 3 years. The unlimited maintenance for 3 years and one time tyre replacement offered with the monthly plan are not added in the one-time price as well.
Revolt Motors had launched their RV300 and RV400 electric bikes back in August 2019. The company at the time of electric bike launch also introduced a simple ownership plan through easy monthly installments called the ‘My Revolt Price'.
The base model RV300 is offered with a monthly installment of Rs 2,999, while the flagship model RV400 is available with a monthly installment of Rs 3,499 and the RV400 premium variant is offered with Rs 3,999 easy monthly installments. The installments offered on all the models is for 37 months.
However, if the customer wants to return the bike before 37 months, they had to still pay the remaining installments from the 37 month plan, since it was documented as a loan at the time of purchase from the company.
The company is now providing a one-time payment plan to the customer who do not want to purchase the Revolt electric bike with an installment plan. This would be a more conventional approach towards ownership of the electric bikes.
The Revolt RV300 is powered by a 2.7kW lithium-ion battery pack, mated to a 1.5kW electric motor. The RV300 electric bike features a top speed of 65km/h, with a maximum range of 180km on a single charge.
While the flagship Revolt RV400 features a bigger 3.24kW lithium-ion battery; mated to a 3kW electric motor. The RV400 can reach a maximum top speed of 85km/h, with a claimed range of 156km on a single charge.
Thoughts About The Revolt One-Time Payment Plan
The company had introduced an easy installment plan targeting the younger audience for easy owning of the electric bikes. However, some customers would want to purchase the electric bikes by making a one-time payment, mainly to avoid all the hassle while selling the bike when purchased through an EMI plan. The customers looking to own the Revolt electric bike will now have the flexibility to choose from the multiple payment options offered by the company.