- 7 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 7 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 24 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Movies IPL 2020: Farhan Akhtar Kicks Off The Season Opener ‘Cricket Live’ Of IPL 2020, Check Out The Promo!
- News Doklam, Dalai Lama, troop posting: What info the Chinese demanded from arrested Delhi journalist
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Pro Special Edition India Launch Set On September 24: Report
- Sports IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab ropes in a range of sponsors
- Lifestyle India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Revolt Motors has introduced a one-time payment plan for its RV300 and RV400 electric motorcycles. Called 'The Revolt Cash Down', new payment option will give the customers an option to pay the entire amount up-front when purchasing their Revolt electric bike.
The RV300 electric bike retails at Rs 84,999, while the premium variant of the RV400 model is priced at Rs 98,999. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom India. The one-time price includes unlimited battery switch and that's about it.
Other costs to the bike's ownership will include, cost of registration, Insurance, Smart Card fee, one-time mandatory charge of 4G connectivity for 3 years. The unlimited maintenance for 3 years and one time tyre replacement offered with the monthly plan are not added in the one-time price as well.
Revolt Motors had launched their RV300 and RV400 electric bikes back in August 2019. The company at the time of electric bike launch also introduced a simple ownership plan through easy monthly installments called the ‘My Revolt Price'.
The base model RV300 is offered with a monthly installment of Rs 2,999, while the flagship model RV400 is available with a monthly installment of Rs 3,499 and the RV400 premium variant is offered with Rs 3,999 easy monthly installments. The installments offered on all the models is for 37 months.
However, if the customer wants to return the bike before 37 months, they had to still pay the remaining installments from the 37 month plan, since it was documented as a loan at the time of purchase from the company.
The company is now providing a one-time payment plan to the customer who do not want to purchase the Revolt electric bike with an installment plan. This would be a more conventional approach towards ownership of the electric bikes.
The Revolt RV300 is powered by a 2.7kW lithium-ion battery pack, mated to a 1.5kW electric motor. The RV300 electric bike features a top speed of 65km/h, with a maximum range of 180km on a single charge.
While the flagship Revolt RV400 features a bigger 3.24kW lithium-ion battery; mated to a 3kW electric motor. The RV400 can reach a maximum top speed of 85km/h, with a claimed range of 156km on a single charge.
Thoughts About The Revolt One-Time Payment Plan
The company had introduced an easy installment plan targeting the younger audience for easy owning of the electric bikes. However, some customers would want to purchase the electric bikes by making a one-time payment, mainly to avoid all the hassle while selling the bike when purchased through an EMI plan. The customers looking to own the Revolt electric bike will now have the flexibility to choose from the multiple payment options offered by the company.