- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- 1 day ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 1 day ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 1 day ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note10 And Note10 Plus Accessories: Best Cases And Covers to Buy In India
- News Odisha jobs: Check official notification for 128 Post Graduate Teacher vacancies
- Sports India vs West Indies: Highlights: Rahane and Bumrah torment West Indies as India seal first Test in clinical fashion
- Movies Hrithik Roshan: Entertainment Value Of A Film Is Most Important For Me
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Suzuki Motorcycles India has launched the updated Gixxer SF 150 in the indian market. The new (2019) Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 is offered with a price tag of Rs 1.10 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new updated Gixxer SF 150 comes at a slight premium compared to the prices of the previous models. Suzuki has also completely updated the styling on the new Gixxer SF 250, which is now similar to its elder sibling, the new Gixxer SF 250.
In terms of design, the Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 carries forward the same styling as its elder 250cc sibling. This includes and edgy and aggressive design. The new Gixxer SF 150 now comes with split-seats and a clip-on handlebar which will change the riding position on the 150cc sports bike.
The updated Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 also carries forward the same set of LED headlamps, LED tail lights, chrome-garnish on the double-barrel exhaust muffler and a fully-digital instrument cluster.
The new 2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 is powered by the same 154.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 14.1bhp at 8,000rpm and 14Nm of torque at 6,000rpm; mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Other mechanicals on the motorcycle remains unchanged. This is in the form of 41mm telescopic front forks and a monoshock suspension set up at the rear. Braking is handled by disc brakes at either ends, supported by a single-channel ABS as standard, similar to that on the previous model.
Along with the launch of the updated version of the Gixxer SF 150, Suzuki Motorcycles India also launched its first quarter-litre product offering the Gixxer SF 250 in the Indian market — here are more details on the launch of the all-new Gixxer SF 250 in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Updated 2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF 150
Suzuki Motorcycles has updated the Gixxer SF 150 in the Indian market. The new 2019 Gixxer SF 150 models receives some significant upgrades, mostly borrowed from its quarter-litre SF 250 motorcycle. The 2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 will take on the newly-launched Hero Xtreme 200S in the Indian market.