- Movies Vijay Deverakonda's Director Is Unhappy With The Star? Has He Walked Out Of The Project?
- Finance Heading Abroad: You Can Still Contribute To Your EPF A/c
- News Govt warns TV channels over 'indecent' portrayal of kids in reality shows
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Sale Today: 48MP Primary Camera Starting At Rs 13,999
- Sports Platini released after questioning over Qatar World Cup bid
- Lifestyle Common Yoga Injuries & How To Avoid Them
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Suzuki Motorcycles India has launched the updated Gixxer SF 150 in the indian market. The new (2019) Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 is offered with a price tag of Rs 1.10 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new updated Gixxer SF 150 comes at a slight premium compared to the prices of the previous models. Suzuki has also completely updated the styling on the new Gixxer SF 250, which is now similar to its elder sibling, the new Gixxer SF 250.
In terms of design, the Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 carries forward the same styling as its elder 250cc sibling. This includes and edgy and aggressive design. The new Gixxer SF 150 now comes with split-seats and a clip-on handlebar which will change the riding position on the 150cc sports bike.
The updated Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 also carries forward the same set of LED headlamps, LED tail lights, chrome-garnish on the double-barrel exhaust muffler and a fully-digital instrument cluster.
The new 2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 is powered by the same 154.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 14.1bhp at 8,000rpm and 14Nm of torque at 6,000rpm; mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Other mechanicals on the motorcycle remains unchanged. This is in the form of 41mm telescopic front forks and a monoshock suspension set up at the rear. Braking is handled by disc brakes at either ends, supported by a single-channel ABS as standard, similar to that on the previous model.
Along with the launch of the updated version of the Gixxer SF 150, Suzuki Motorcycles India also launched its first quarter-litre product offering the Gixxer SF 250 in the Indian market — here are more details on the launch of the all-new Gixxer SF 250 in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Updated 2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF 150
Suzuki Motorcycles has updated the Gixxer SF 150 in the Indian market. The new 2019 Gixxer SF 150 models receives some significant upgrades, mostly borrowed from its quarter-litre SF 250 motorcycle. The 2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 will take on the newly-launched Hero Xtreme 200S in the Indian market.