- 6 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 24 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News 1,256 cases of illegal trading, poaching of wildlife recorded from 2017 to 2019: Centre
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Pro Special Edition India Launch Set On September 24: Report
- Sports IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab ropes in a range of sponsors
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Called Uneducated By Meena Kumari’s Step-son; 'She Inflicted Trauma On Our Family'
- Lifestyle India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Suzuki Motorcycles India has launched the new Gixxer SF 250 in the Indian market. The new Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 is priced at Rs 1.70 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Gixxer SF 250 is the first quarter-litre product offering from the Japanese motorcycle brand in the Indian market.
The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 comes with an all-new design, inspired from its larger GSX-R and Hayabuse offerings. It incorporates the European design trends, to promise premium quality and superior styling.
The fully-faired Gixxer SF 250 comes with an edgy styling with cuts and creases all around, which add to the sporty character of the motorcycle. The tank and the fairing is proportionate to the motorcycle as well. The sporty character of the new Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 is further accentuated with the stylish dual-exhaust muffler (seen on previous 150cc gixxer models), gold-coloured engine cover, clip-on handlebars and the LED headlamp and LED tail light units.
The Suzuki Gixxer 250 is powered by a newly developed 249cc oil-cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 26.5bhp at 9,000rpm and 22.6Nm of torque at 7,500rpm; mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The new engine on the Gixxer SF 250 is said to offer the perfect balance between performance and efficiency. Suzuki claims a mileage of 38.5km/l on the Gixxer SF 250, which calculates to a range of 462km from the 12-litre fuel tank.
The Gixxer 250 SF comes with standard telescopic front forks and a swing arm type monoshock suspension set up at the rear. The quarter-litre motorcycle rides on 17-inch tubeless tyres while braking is handled by disc brakes on either ends, supported by a dual-channel ABS system as standard.
In terms of features, The Suzuki Gixxer SF Series comes equipped with stylish yet minimalistic body graphics, LED headlamps and tail lights, clip-on handlebars, Suzuki's easy start system and a fully-digital instrument cluster.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 & SF 150 Launch
Suzuki has launched two new motorcycles in the Indian market. The 2019 Gixxer SF 250 is the newest among the two and will face stiff competition in the increasingly popular entry-level sportsbike segment. The SF 250 will directly rival the likes of the Yamaha Fazer 25, Honda CBR 250R, KTM RC200 and the Bajaj Pulsar RS200.