- 3 hrs ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 3 hrs ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 5 hrs ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 5 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengal Warriors, Dabang Delhi play out entertaining draw
- News Watch: Modi visits historic Simtoka Dzong in Bhutan, offers prayers
- Movies Ananya Pandey Got 500 Rupees From ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh’ Director For Giving A Good Shot!
- Technology Browser Extensions For Online Security
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Suzuki Motorcycles India has launched the naked version of the quarter-litre SF 250 in the Indian market, the Gixxer 250. The new Suzuki Gixxer 250 is priced at Rs 1.59 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new naked version of the 250cc motorcycle is Rs 11,000 cheaper than its faired sibling. Suzuki has now completed the new Gixxer line-up of motorcycles in the market. The company recently introduced the Gixxer 155 as well, which was priced at Rs 1 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Gixxer line-up now consists of the Gixxer 155, Gixxer SF 155, Gixxer 250 and the Gixxer SF 250. The two faired models are also offered in special MotoGP liveries as well.
Coming to the new Suzuki Gixxer 250, the motorcycle carries forward the same 249cc single-cylinder oil-cooled engine. It produces the same power output as well at 26.5bhp and 22.6Nm of peak torque; mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The suspension set-up on the Gixxer 250 is through telescopic forks at the front and a swing arm type mono suspension set-up at the rear. Braking is handled by discs at either end, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
In terms of styling, the new Gixxer 250 borrows many of the components from its faired sibling. This includes the tail section, LED tail lights, LCD digital instrument cluster, suspension setup and the brakes as well.
The naked version, however, does come with a newly designed tank shroud with unique body graphics, as well as a new oval-shaped LED headlamp unit. Other design changes on the Gixxer 250: tyre hugger, split seats, blacked-out alloy wheels and a dual-muffler with chrome elements.
The 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 250 is offered in two colour schemes: a single-tone Metallic Matte Black and a dual-tone Metallic Matte Silver/Metallic Matte Black.
Thoughts On The New (2019) Suzuki Gixxer 250
The new naked version of the SF 250 is the latest model in the brand's Gixxer lineup. The new Gixxer 250 is also one of the first quarter-litre naked motorcycles on offer from the brand in India. The Suzuki Gixxer 250 rivals the likes of the Bajaj NS200, KTM Duke 250, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and the Yamaha FZ25 in the Indian market.