- 2 min ago Mahindra eKUV100 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 9 min ago Volkswagen Passat Discontinued? Could Be Replaced With Passat Facelift Next Year
- 1 hr ago 2020 Hyundai Creta Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Toyota-Suzuki Compact Electric Vehicle Confirmed: India-Launch To Take Place Very Soon
- Movies Radhika Pandit And Yash Make A Comeback With Girmit! Will Grace Theatres On November 8
- Technology Apple iPhone XR Assembled In India Go On Sale
- Lifestyle Let Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Other Divas Inspire You To Dress Your Best For Mid-Week Party
- Sports Mohammed Shami, Mayank say good to make batsmen 'dance' to their tunes
- News Justice will be done in 2021 when the guilty 'Cut Money' thieves will be thrown: Dilip Ghosh
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Travel 11 Best Places To Visit In India During Diwali
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
Suzuki Motorcycles has launched the new (2019) Gixxer 155 facelift in the Indian market. The new (2019) Suzuki Gixxer 155 facelift is offered with a price tag of Rs 1 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Gixxer 155 facelift comes with an updated styling, improved performance and a host of new and additional features over the outgoing model. Prices for the new Gixxer 155 has increased by around Rs 13,000. The previous model was priced at Rs 88,390 for the standard version and Rs 88,941 for the SP variant. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
In terms of design features, the new Suzuki Gixxer 155 borrows certain design cues from its larger Gixxer SF250 sibling. This includes a similar designed oval-LED headlamp, chiselled fuel tank with stylishly designed tank shrouds, updated body graphics, split-seats, blacked-out alloy wheels and LED taillights.
The new Gixxer 155 facelift also carries forward the full-LCD instrument cluster from its faired sibling. However, it does miss out on the clip-on handlebars from the new SF variant while also having a more relaxed riding position.
The 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 also carries forward the updated 155cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It now comes with a fuel-injection system, which replaces the carburettor from the previous model. The engine produces a healthy 14bhp and 14Nm of torque; mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The suspension on the new Gixxer 155 is through telescopic forks upfront and a mono-shock set up at the rear. Braking is handled by discs at either ends, supported by a single-channel ABS. The motorcycle rides on 17-inch tubeless tyres with 100/80 and 140/60 profiles at the front and rear, respectively.
The 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 facelift is available in a range of three colour options: Glass Sparkle Black, Metallic Sonic Silver and Metallic Titan Blue.
Thoughts On The New (2019) Suzuki Gixxer 155 Facelift
The Suzuki Gixxer 155 has been finally updated in the Indian market. The 2019 Gixxer 155 comes with a host of updates, making it an even more attractive package than before. In the Indian market, the new Suzuki Gixxer 155 will continue to rival the likes of the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, KTM Duke 125 and the Yamaha FZ-S.