- 10 min ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 17 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 1 day ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- Lifestyle International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- News Statue of Unity surpasses daily average footfall at Statue of Liberty
- Movies Most-Viewed Tamil Movies Of 2019 On OTT Platforms: Viswasam Tops The List!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S11+ Battery And Display Features Tipped
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Kawasaki Motorcycles India has launched their 2020 Ninja 400 in a range of two new colours. The new MY20 Kawasaki Ninja 400 is now available in two limited edition paint schemes, apart from the standard Green. Prices for the new Kawasaki Ninja 400 remains unchanged at Rs 4.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The two new paint schemes on the Kawasaki Ninja 400: Metallic Sparkle Black/Line Green and Lime Green/ Ebony (KRT edition). Both the new paint schemes are limited edition, with just 10 units of each available in India.
Apart from the addition of the new paint scheme, no other changes have been made to the Ninja 400 motorcycle. It carries forward the same engine specs, features and electronic equipment as the standard model.
The motorcycle continues to be powered by the same 399cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine. It produces 45bhp at 10,000rpm and 38Nm of torque at 8000rpm, mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle uses 41mm telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension at the rear with preload adjustability. Braking on the Ninja 400 is handled by a single 310mm disc at the front and a 22mm disc at the rear. The motorcycle rides on 17-inch tyres front and back with 110/70 and 150/60 tyre profiles, respectively.
In terms of features on the new motorcycle, the MY20 Kawasaki Ninja 400 comes with twin-LED headlamps, lightweight trellis frame, slipper clutch, ABS, multi-function dash instrumentation, clip-on handlebars, Ninja ZX-10R inspired LED tail lamps and slightly forward-set footpegs for a comfortable riding position.
Apart from the new Ninja 400, Kawasaki also recently introduced new colour options on the MY20 Ninja ZX-10R in the Indian market. Similar to the Ninja 400, the ZX-10R also comes with just a new paint scheme, remaining unchanged otherwise. The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is imported into India as a Completely Knocked Down (CKD) unit, allowing it to be priced competitively in the litre-class motorcycle segment - here are all the details.
Thoughts On The MY20 Kawasaki Ninja 400
The Kawasaki Ninja 400 is a very capable motorcycle offering from the brand in the competitive 300 - 650cc segment in the Indian market. It offers a host of features, while also providing excellent performance and handling. The Kawasaki Ninja 400 rivals the likes of the KTM RC390, TVS Apache RR310 and the Bajaj Dominar 400 in the Indian market.