- 8 hrs ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- News TMC to oppose CAB that is likely to be tabled in Parliament next week
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Movies Odiyan Director VA Shrikumar Arrested On Manju Warrier's Complaint!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Lifestyle British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Kawasaki India has introduced the 2020 Ninja ZX-10R with a new colour scheme in the market. The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is now available in a new paint scheme, while prices for the motorcycle remains unchanged at Rs 13.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R will be imported into India via the Completely Knocked Down (CKD) route. Deliveries for the litre-class motorcycle will begin in India from the month of October. Apart from the new paint scheme, the MY20 Ninja ZX-10R remains unchanged.
In terms of the new design, the 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R will come with gold highlights on the fuel tank, fairing and the rear section of the motorcycle. This adds a nice contrast to the green and black base colours. The motorcycle will also feature a contrasting red paint on the lower part of the fairing with the ‘Kawasaki Racing Team' logo as well.
The MY20 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R was launched in the Indian market a few months back. The Ninja ZX-10R is among the most affordable litre-class motorcycles in the Indian market.
The motorcycle will continue to be powered by the same 998cc in-line four-cylinder engine. It produces 200bhp at 13,500rpm and 115Nm of torque at 11,200rpm. The power output can further be increased to 210bhp with the addition of a RAM air-intake.
The motorcycle features 43mm inverted forks at the front and a fully-adjustable mono-shock suspension setup at the rear. Braking on the ZX-10R is handled by dual 330mm discs at the front and a single 220mm disc at the back; supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
Apart from the ABS, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R also comes with a host of features and riding aids. This includes traction control, launch control model cornering management function, engine brake control, electronic throttle valves, Ohlins electronic steering damper and multiple riding modes.
Thoughts On The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
The MY Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is closely based on the WSBK motorcycle. It is one of the most affordable litre-class motorcycles in the Indian market, rivaling the likes of the Yamaha YZF-R1, BMW S 1000 RR, Honda CBR 1000RR, Ducati Panigale V4, Aprilia RSV4-RR and the Suzuki GSX-R1000 in the Indian market.