- 25 min ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 1 hr ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 4 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Turns Climate Warrior; Uses Her Influence To Spread Climate Change Awareness!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 103: Jaipur Pink Panthers vs Bengal Warriors: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News BJP talks about farmer welfare in campaigns, but stops them from entering Delhi: Priyanka's jibe
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Kawasaki India has introduced the 2020 Ninja ZX-10R with a new colour scheme in the market. The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is now available in a new paint scheme, while prices for the motorcycle remains unchanged at Rs 13.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R will be imported into India via the Completely Knocked Down (CKD) route. Deliveries for the litre-class motorcycle will begin in India from the month of October. Apart from the new paint scheme, the MY20 Ninja ZX-10R remains unchanged.
In terms of the new design, the 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R will come with gold highlights on the fuel tank, fairing and the rear section of the motorcycle. This adds a nice contrast to the green and black base colours. The motorcycle will also feature a contrasting red paint on the lower part of the fairing with the ‘Kawasaki Racing Team' logo as well.
The MY20 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R was launched in the Indian market a few months back. The Ninja ZX-10R is among the most affordable litre-class motorcycles in the Indian market.
The motorcycle will continue to be powered by the same 998cc in-line four-cylinder engine. It produces 200bhp at 13,500rpm and 115Nm of torque at 11,200rpm. The power output can further be increased to 210bhp with the addition of a RAM air-intake.
The motorcycle features 43mm inverted forks at the front and a fully-adjustable mono-shock suspension setup at the rear. Braking on the ZX-10R is handled by dual 330mm discs at the front and a single 220mm disc at the back; supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
Apart from the ABS, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R also comes with a host of features and riding aids. This includes traction control, launch control model cornering management function, engine brake control, electronic throttle valves, Ohlins electronic steering damper and multiple riding modes.
Thoughts On The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
The MY Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is closely based on the WSBK motorcycle. It is one of the most affordable litre-class motorcycles in the Indian market, rivaling the likes of the Yamaha YZF-R1, BMW S 1000 RR, Honda CBR 1000RR, Ducati Panigale V4, Aprilia RSV4-RR and the Suzuki GSX-R1000 in the Indian market.