- 13 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 14 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 14 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Moist ground gives electric shock to school kids, 51 admitted to hospital
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Super 30 Made TAX-FREE In Bihar!
- Finance Rupee Trades Tad Lower At 68.57/ US Dollar
- Sports My gold medal in Naples is an answer to my critics, says Dutee Chand
- Technology Honor 20 Review: Top-Notch Mid-Ranger With Few Shortcomings
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The new Bajaj Dominar (2019 model) spy pics have been leaked yet again. The spotted Bajaj Dominar had heavy camouflage on it, even though the overall proportions are nearly identical. We expect the new Dominar 400 to launch in India, at least before mid-2019.
In a new video, a KTM 390 Duke (shares nearly the same platform as the current-generation Bajaj Dominar 400) is seen cruising on the outskirts of Pune. The rider instantly notices something and speeds ahead to almost 140km/h. It was the 2019 Bajaj Dominar closing to its top speed.
The video then conveniently zooms into the Dominar test mule. As you can see, the bike was heavily camouflaged for what is presumed to be an update. This could also mean that the new Bajaj Dominar will bring some changes to the cosmetic side as well; maybe a different paint scheme.
Just as observed in the previously-leaked 2019 Dominar 400 spy pics, we can see that this test mule sports USD (upside-down) front forks and a revised front fender. The exhaust design is also different even though it is not visible here; possibly aimed for better performance, sound and emission controls.
Rumours also suggest that the new Bajaj Dominar 400 will have a slightly-tweaked form of the existing 373.5cc engine; including a DOHC (Double Overhead Cam) layout. Hopefully, we might be able to see a slight bump from the current 34.5bhp and 35Nm of torque. The 2019 Dominar could showcase a smoother riding experience, as well.
In other news, KTM will launch a 500cc twin-cylinder motorcycle for the Indian market within at least three years. Once that is launched, there would be a similar Bajaj twin-cylinder product too; just like the Duke 390 and Dominar 400.
Coming back to the 2019 Bajaj Dominar, the expected starting price is in the range of Rs 1.75 lakh ex-showroom. Features such as dual-channel ABS, slipper-clutch and even ride-by-wire will be part of the package.
Thoughts On The New Bajaj Dominar 400 (2019)
Since the 2019 Dominar is currently undergoing heavy testing, we can expect a lot of improvements in it compared to the current model. Not much is known about the new Dominar as of now, but in the coming days, there could be an official statement from Bajaj themselves. In the meantime, let us know in the comment section below, what you are expecting in the 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400!