- 22 hrs ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Movies Alia Bhatt Gets Uncomfortable As Father Mahesh Bhatt Loses His Temper In Shaheen Bhatt’s Book Launch
- Technology How To Set Different Languages On Each Android App
- Sports Sarri disagrees with Cuadrado red card in first Juventus loss
- News Delhi fire incident: FIR registered, Factory owner absconding
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Lectro has launched a new Townmaster electric bicycle in the Indian market. The new Lectro Townmaster electric bicycle is offered with a price tag of Rs 30,999 The electric bicycle is targeted towards eco-friendly fitness-focussed customers.
The Lectro Townmaster is offered with a host of features. This includes permanent LED headlamps, internal cable routing, disc brakes at either end and a front suspension system. The Townmaster is offered with both pedal power and a throttle for daily usage.
The electric bicycle claims to offer a maximum range of 30 - 40km on a single charge. The batteries on the Lectro Townmaster can be charged in 3 hours flat. This is a highly attractive alternate mode of urban commute in the city.
Aditya Munjal ,Director of Lectro E-Mobility Solutions Ltd, stated,
"There is new emerging category of consumers in India who is fitness-oriented while also being environmentally-conscious about reducing their carbon footprint. This category of consumers is leading the demand for alternative and clean transport options that are viable for different kinds of trips - be it short distance or long distance."
He further added, "Lectro Townmaster is a product crafted specially for such an audience that is leading the Smart Commute revolution in India."
Electric vehicles are slowly gaining a lot of popularity in the Indian market. Many brands are entering the EV segment in India, with a host of products on offer. The latest in line to enter the Indian EV segment is Bajaj.
The company recently brought back the ‘Chetak' moniker on their all-new electric scooter offering. The new Bajaj Chetak electric scooter will be sold under the brand's new EV division, called Urbanite — here are the details of the recently unveiled Bajaj Chetak electric scooter.
Thoughts On The Lectro Townmaster Electric Bicycle
The Lectro Townmaster electric bicycle offers a very eco-friendly way of urban transport in the city. It is perfect for those who are fitness-focussed as well, as the pedal-power combined with the electric throttle, allows them to travel further. The quick charge time further eases charging, without the requirement of any special charging plug.