- 5 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 6 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 6 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- 7 hrs ago Kia Motors To Officially Unveil The Seltos Tomorrow — Ready For A Power Surprise?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Pant cleared to join India squad at World Cup after Dhawan blow
- News ED arrests two former IL&FS executives in PMLA probe
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- Technology Xiaomi Teases The Launch Of Its Mi Electric Shaver In India – All You Need To Know
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
KTM India has launched the RC200 ABS in the Indian market. The KTM RC200 ABS comes with a price tag of Rs 1.88 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Deliveries for the new RC200 ABS version has already begun.
The KTM RC200 comes with a single-channel ABS system, similar to its Duke 200 counterpart. The ABS version of the RC200 is almost Rs 9,000 more expensive than the standard non-ABS variant, which is priced at Rs 1.79 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the additional ABS, no other changes have been made to the KTM RC200. The motorcycle continued to be powered by a 199.5cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 25.8bhp and 19.2Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The RC200 comes with a 43mm WP upside-down forks at the front along with a pre-load adjustable monoshock suspension at the rear. Braking is handled by disc brakes at both ends, with 300mm and 230m discs at the front and rear, respectively.
The ABS update comes as part of the upcoming safety norms of 2020. According to the new norms, all motorcycles above the 125cc segment should mandatorily feature an ABS system and those below 125cc should get Combi-Braking System (CBS).
KTM recently updated their Duke 200 with the ABS system. The KTM Duke 200 also came with the same single-channel ABS as on the RC200. With the ABS update on the RC200, the Duke 250 is the only remaining model to receive the safety update.
The KTM RC 200 is an entry-level sportbike motorcycle, it offers an aggressive riding posture. Other features on the KTM RC200 include dual projector headlamps, fully-digital LCD instrument cluster and LED indicators, as well as LED tail lights.
Thoughts On The KTM RC200 ABS
The KTM RC200 ABS is a popular motorcycle in the entry-level sportbike segment. The ABS version of the RC200 will be sold alongside the non-ABS variant until stocks last. The KTM RC200 rivals the likes of the Yamaha R15 V3.0 and the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 in the Indian market. Bookings and deliveries for the ABS variant of the RC200 have already commenced at company dealerships across India.