- 2 min ago Hyundai Confirms Diesel Engine Upgradation to BS-VI Norms — Will Not Discontinue Diesel Engines
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Kona Electric Launching On 9 July — The Koreans Are Leading The Electric Revolution
- 2 hrs ago New Kia SUV (SP2i) Interior Design Sketches Officially Revealed — Launch Expected Soon
- 3 hrs ago Scooter Spotted Testing Could Be The Bajaj Urbanite — Re-Introduction Of The Bajaj Petrol Scooter?
- Finance April Air Passenger Traffic Falls To A 6-Year Low
- Movies Sudeep Reveals Another Important Detail About Pailwaan! Kiccha's All Praise For This Character
- News In first polls without Jaya-Karunanidhi, DMK stages a massive comeback
- Education SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released On This Date
- Sports Manchester United to bid for Newcastle star Sean Longstaff
- Technology Amazon EMI offers May 23rd to 26th: You wouldn't want to miss it
- Lifestyle 18 Effective Home Remedies For Asthma
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
KTM Duke 200 ABS launched in India. The ABS version of the motorcycle is now priced at Rs 1.6 lakh,ex-showroom (Delhi). The KTM Duke 200 is one of the best-selling motorcycles for the Austrian manufacturer in India.
KTM until now were offering the Duke 200 without the option of ABS. However, with the upcoming safety and stringent emission norms of April 2019, the company have introduced dual-channel ABS for the Duke 200.
The Duke 200 is also one of the most affordable motorcycles from the brand, which was introduced into the Indian market sometime around 2013.
The dual-channel ABS on the KTM Duke 200 is from BOsch and is similar to the one seen on the previous-generation Duke 390 (pre-2017 model).
The Duke 200 comes with a 199.5cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine producing 24bhp and 19.6Nm of torque. It is mated to a six-speed gearbox. The naked motorcycle uses a trellis frame chassis, with USD front forks and a monoshock at the rear.
The Duke 200 rides on 17-inch wheels, while braking is through 300mm and 230mm discs at the front and rear, respectively.
The KTM Duke 200 was initally offered in a single Orange colour paint scheme, however, over the years, the company has added White and Black paint choices as well.
Thoughts On The KTM Duke 200 ABS
The KTM Duke 200 is the first product from the Austrian brand in India. It still, to this day remains the most affordable and popular motorcycle from the brand. The KTM Duke 200 in India, takes on the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and the TVS Apache RTR 200.