- 1 hr ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 8 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors Dealerships Introduce Car Safety Bubble: Ensures Sanitised Cars At The Time Of Delivery
- News Pak condemns terrorism, cautions against rise in extremist and racist incidents at SCO meet
- Movies KBC 12 To Have Its Fourth Crorepati? Promo Shows Tej Bahadur Singh Attempt Rs 1 Crore Question
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Low to continue as Germany head coach
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
The KTM Duke 125 and the RC 125 now come with a price tag of Rs 1.32 lakh and Rs 1.48 lakh, respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). The exact reason for the increase in prices, however, hasn't been officially announced by the company.
Both motorcycles are powered by the same 124cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 14.5bhp at 9,250rpm and 12Nm of peak torque at 8,000rpm. The engine is mated to a standard six-speed gearbox.
The KTM Duke 125 and the RC 125 both come with a host of features, equipment and styling elements. The two motorcycles receive updated graphics compared to their bigger siblings, the Duke 200 and RC 200 models.
Equipment list on the KTM Duke 125 and its faired version is also the same. This includes 43mm upside down forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension at the rear. Braking on the two motorcycles are through 300mm and 230mm discs at the front and rear, respectively. The brakes are further supported by a single-channel ABS system as standard on both motorcycles.
Both motorcycles also share the chassis, swingarm and other components from its larger siblings as well. In addition to the equipment list on the Duke 125, its faired sibling additionally receives clip-on handlebars, rear-set footpegs and a sporty riding position.
The KTM RC 125 is available in a single Orange paint scheme. The KTM Duke 125, however is offered with a choice of three colour options: Orange, Black and White.
The company is now preparing for the launch of the much-awaited 790 Duke in the Indian market. The new KTM 790 Duke has already been spied arriving at company dealerships across the country, indicating a launch very soon. The motorcycle is expected to be priced in the Rs 8 lakh to Rs 9 lakh range, ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The KTM Duke 125 & RC 125 Price Hike
The KTM Duke 125 and RC 125 are among the best-selling models for the motorcycle brand in the Indian market. Both motorcycles are extreme on performance and rival products one segment above themselves. This includes the likes of the Yamaha FZ-S, Yamaha YZF-R15, Suzuki Gixxer 155, TVS Apache RTR 160 and the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 in the Indian market.