- 20 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 22 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 23 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 24 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Karnataka rebel Roshan Baig hails PM Modi's 'minorities' remark
- Sports Indian badminton chief Himanta elected as BAC vice-president
- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The much awaited KTM Duke 790 is scheduled for a launch in India within a few weeks. In order to increase a buzz and generate excitement, Bajaj has dropped a teaser of the Duke 790. While the teaser does not reveal much, the KTM duke 790 is available globally so we know enough about the motorcycle.
The KTM Duke 790 is powered by an all new 799cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine. The engine produces 103hp and 87Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox and features a quick-shifter for clutch-less gear shifts. The motorcycle also features a sports-naked body, sharp features, and attractive paint schemes.
The KTM Duke 790 features a new chassis that uses the engine as a stress member. The motorcycle features 43mm WP upside-don forks in the front, and a WP mono-shock at the rear. Braking is handled by dual 300mm discs in the front and a 240mm single disc at the rear. While a Bosch 9MP two-channel ABS comes as a standard, it can be turned off for the rear wheel while in the supermoto ride mode.
The motorcycle also features a 14.0-litre fuel tank and KTM claims the mileage stands at 23 kilometers per litre of petrol. There is no information about the price of the Duke 790 as is, but we expect the price to be between Rs 6 lakh and Rs 7 lakh. The KTM Duke will arrive as CKD units and will be assembled at the Bajaj-KTM facility at Chakan, Pune. KTM follow the same drill when the Duke 390 was launched.
KTM is one of the best selling two-wheeler brands in India. KTM currently offers two base models with a number of variants. The fists base model is the Duke and is available with different engine capacities - the 125, the 200, the 250, and the 390. The second base model is the RC and it is available with two engine capacities - the 200, and the 390. Prices range between Rs 1.24 lakh and Rs 2.44 lakh ex-showroom, India.
Outside of the KTM Duke 790, there is some hype about the KTM Duke 390 Adventure. This motorcycle has been in the works for a long time, and has been spotted while testing quite a few times. KTM was to launch the 390 Adventure last year, and then rescheduled it for a 2019 release. We do not have updates about the Adventure series just yet.
Thoughts About The KTM Duke 790
Oh hell yes! The KTM has been one of our top 3 motorcycles to own and or ride. Now that we're sure that a launch is happening, we're excited and really want to test this motor out. Also, one of is on the phone with the bank. We need to figure finances you see, the KTM Duke 790 is on her way, and we want a machine from the first lot!