- 1 hr ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- 1 hr ago Royal Enfiled Meteor 350 Expected India Launch By June: Will Rival The Jawa 350
- 2 hrs ago Kia Sonet: Expected Launch Date in India, Price, Specs, Features & Competitors Explained
- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Introduces Finance Scheme Offers For New Car Buyers: Repayments With Flexible EMIs
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone’s Best 4 Recent Gowns Decoded From The Award Events
- Sports Serie A fate to be known on May 28
- Movies Preksha Mehta's Suicide Note Will Leave You Teary-Eyed; Cousin Says She Was A Vibrant Girl
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M01s Confirmed Under Development Via Wi-Fi Alliance
- Finance Axis Bank Jumps Up To 15%; Top Gainer On Nifty
- News 'Overall stable and controllable': Amid continuing standoff, China on situation at India border
- Travel Karnataka To Open Religious Places From June 1
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
KTM Duke 790 might be launched in India by March 2019. First unveiled at 2017 EICMA in Milan, Italy, the new KTM 790 Duke (or Duke 790) is the latest twin-cylinder middleweight naked motorcycle from the Austrian motorcycle company.
RushLane shares that certain KTM India dealerships have started accepting unofficial bookings for the new Duke 790 for a refundable amount of Rs 10,000. The dealers are almost certain that the launch of the KTM Duke 790 will take place in March 2019, at a price close to Rs 8 lakh ex-showroom. It is only recently when the brand announced that KTM will be launching new 500cc parallel-twin motorcycles in India.
KTM fans in India have been awaiting the launch of the 790 Duke for more than an year now, They expect the brand to price it aggressively as well. KTM products are popular for the value for money they offer in terms of performance. In this regard, the 790 Duke will not disappoint its buyers and can even put many litre-class motorcycles to shame.
Furthermore, Indian motorcycle enthusiasts are getting ready for the launch of the all-new KTM 390 Adventure. We have already shared some spy images of the upcoming single-cylinder adventure motorcycle — check out the images here and also know some important facts about the 390 Adventure.
The KTM 790 Duke will be brought to India as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) product and assembled at Bajaj Auto's Chakan facility, where the current KTM line-up is assembled. Once launched, it will be an ideal choice for those who wish to have an aggressive sports bike for the road and an agile weapon of choice to hit the track.
Regarding specifications, the KTM 790 Duke is powered by a 799cc LC8c parallel-twin engine which makes 105bhp and 85Nm of torque. This is mated to a six-speed gearbox, via a slipper clutch.
The naked motorcycle comes with a host of features such as a TFT instrument display, LED headlight, cornering ABS, quick-shifter, ride-by-wire, TCS and even launch control. In addition to this, the KTM Duke 790 offers four riding modes: Sports, Street, Rain and Track.
Thoughts On The New KTM 790 Duke
As mentioned before, the new KTM 790 Duke will be a serious rival to the popular names currently dominating the premium motorcycle segment on the Indian market. At this point, we are still not sure if KTM India is indeed considering the launch of the 790 Duke in March. However, the brand confirmed the news regarding the 125 Duke and 390 Adventure without any formal notice.