- 9 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 1 day ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- News Jharkhand poll 2019 LIVE: 20 constituencies vote in second phase today
- Movies Dabangg 3: Newbie Saiee Manjrekar Was Not Intimidated Working With Salman Khan
- Sports I-League 2019-20: NFC 1-0 AFC: Neroca prevail in the first Northeastern Derby of the season
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 Color Options Revealed: Rumored Specs, Launch Date And More
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
The KTM Adventure 390 is set to make its Indian debut at the India Bike Week 2019. The event, scheduled from 4:30PM onward, will be presided by Mr Rakesh Sharma, the Executive Director at Bajaj Auto Ltd., Mr Sumeet Narang, the President of Probiking at Bajaj Auto Ltd., and Mr Florian Burguet, the Vice President for Global Marketing at KTM AG.
The KTM Adventure 390 was unveiled at the EICMA Motor Show 2019, and is one of the most-awaited launches in the country. The Adventure 390 is powered by the same 373cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that is featured on the Duke 390.
The engine produces 43bhp of power and 37Nm of torque. The engine comes mated a six-speed transmission, and also features a ‘slip and assist' clutch. Expectations are that the engine on the Adventure 390 will be tuned differently to meet an adventure type motorcycle's characteristics.
The KTM 390 Adventure features traction control, cornering ABS, and an off-road riding mode. The motorcycle also features a 19-inch front wheel, dual-purpose tyres, a longer wheelbase, higher ground clearance, a taller saddle height, and a bigger fuel tank.
While there is no official information about the price for the KTM Adventure 390, we expect it to priced between Rs 2.85 lakh and Rs 3.25 lakh (ex-showroom, India) Once launched, the Adventure 390 will compete with the Royal Enfield Himalayan, and BMW Motorrad's G310GS.
One could also expect KTM to display just how capable the Adventure 390 is. The company usually brings some its performance riders to events like these. In addition, we could expect to see the KTM Duke 890 R, a motorcycle that is scheduled to launch in India during 2020.
Thoughts About The KTM Adventure 390 Making Its Debut At IBW 2019
Honestly, we're not very excited about the Adventure 390. Sure, its a KTM. Yes, it will perform par excellence. Unfortunately the hype created around the motorcycle, and the company's somewhat lazy attitude about launching it have parts to play. Having said that, we're looking forward to watching pro riders bring our the best of the Adventure 390 at IBW!