- 39 min ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 55 min ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Tata Nexon To Get New Grille Design Soon: Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- Technology Airtel Offering Best Video, Voice, Gaming, And Download Speed In India: OpenSignal
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor And Alia Bhatt Inspire Us To Up Our Chic Fashion Game With Their Outfits
- Movies Vishal Bhardwaj On Drugs Nexus In Bollywood: Please Forgive Us And Leave Us, We're Good People
- Finance Disregarding GDP Metric, Adani Says India Will Become 2nd Largest Economy By 2050
- News Senior Madhya Pradesh cop beats wife; relieved of duties after viral video
- Sports IPL 2020: DC vs SRH: Delhi Capitals have plans in place for the likes of Kane Williamson, says Amit Mishra
- Education UP Polytechnic Result 2020: How To Check JEECUP Result 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
The KTM Adventure 390 is set to make its Indian debut at the India Bike Week 2019. The event, scheduled from 4:30PM onward, will be presided by Mr Rakesh Sharma, the Executive Director at Bajaj Auto Ltd., Mr Sumeet Narang, the President of Probiking at Bajaj Auto Ltd., and Mr Florian Burguet, the Vice President for Global Marketing at KTM AG.
The KTM Adventure 390 was unveiled at the EICMA Motor Show 2019, and is one of the most-awaited launches in the country. The Adventure 390 is powered by the same 373cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that is featured on the Duke 390.
The engine produces 43bhp of power and 37Nm of torque. The engine comes mated a six-speed transmission, and also features a ‘slip and assist' clutch. Expectations are that the engine on the Adventure 390 will be tuned differently to meet an adventure type motorcycle's characteristics.
The KTM 390 Adventure features traction control, cornering ABS, and an off-road riding mode. The motorcycle also features a 19-inch front wheel, dual-purpose tyres, a longer wheelbase, higher ground clearance, a taller saddle height, and a bigger fuel tank.
While there is no official information about the price for the KTM Adventure 390, we expect it to priced between Rs 2.85 lakh and Rs 3.25 lakh (ex-showroom, India) Once launched, the Adventure 390 will compete with the Royal Enfield Himalayan, and BMW Motorrad's G310GS.
One could also expect KTM to display just how capable the Adventure 390 is. The company usually brings some its performance riders to events like these. In addition, we could expect to see the KTM Duke 890 R, a motorcycle that is scheduled to launch in India during 2020.
Thoughts About The KTM Adventure 390 Making Its Debut At IBW 2019
Honestly, we're not very excited about the Adventure 390. Sure, its a KTM. Yes, it will perform par excellence. Unfortunately the hype created around the motorcycle, and the company's somewhat lazy attitude about launching it have parts to play. Having said that, we're looking forward to watching pro riders bring our the best of the Adventure 390 at IBW!