- 10 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Jawa Motorcycles launched two new products in the Indian market: Jawa and Jawa forty two, back in November 2018. The two motorcycles received a huge demand in the market, with bookings closed till September 2019.
Jawa recently announced that it will soon start deliveries of the motorcycles in India. Ahead of the start of deliveries, Jawa auctioned 13 motorcycles, with the total amount raised donated towards the Armed Forces Flag Day Fund.
Jawa has now announced that the 13 motorcycles have raised a record amount of Rs 1.43 crore. The motorcycles for the auction were specially created models called the Jawa Signature Edition. The company offered 13 such motorcycles, allowing customers to choose a chassis number of their choice.
Thank you for your contribution and support towards the #ForeverHeroes fundraiser event that concluded earlier today. We’re happy to announce that we have raised Rs.1.43 Cr toward the Armed Forces Flag Day Fund. ⁰A day to remember indeed!#JawaMotorcycles #Jawa pic.twitter.com/F7tHID6iPd— Jawa Motorcycles (@jawamotorcycles) March 29, 2019
Jawa also announced that the winner of the bid will have to make the entire payment within seven days of the auction. The total amount will include registration charges as well. Apart from this, Jawa will also allow their customers to choose between either of the two models, along with the colour of their choice. Jawa will also deliver the motorcycles to the customers in any city of their choosing in India.
Bid winning customers will also receive several special privileges. This includes being invited for all Jawa events and promotions. They will also receive a special service package for a period of 42 months, along with complimentary servicing during the period.
Jawa, on the other hand, also announced the start of deliveries from today (30th March 2019). The two motorcycles are available with a price tag of Rs 1.54 lakh for the Jawa forty two and Rs 1.64 lakh for the Jawa. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Both motorcycles are powered by the same 293cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine producing 27bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a standard six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On Jawa Motorcycles Auction
Jawa relaunched the iconic brand in the market in November 2018. With deliveries to begin from today, the company first wanted to honour the Armed Forces of the country, hence they started the #ForeverHeroes initiative. The brand has already seen a huge demand in the Indian market, with bookings closed till September of this year.