- 1 hr ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 4 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 4 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 5 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- News Rajasthan BJP chief Madan Lal Saini passes away at 75 in Delhi's AIIMS
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Andre Russell ruled out for the rest of the tournament due to injury
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- Technology How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Jawa Motorcycles marked its comeback back on November 15, 2018, by introducing two new models in India: 'Jawa' and Jawa 42; priced at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh, respectively. The Czech-origin brand owned by Mahindra group also unveiled the Jawa Perak bobber motorcycle at the event. It will be launched at a later stage at Rs 1.89 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Bookings were already started a few months ago for an amount of Rs 5000. Bookings can be made on the brand's official website or in any of the numerous Jawa dealerships being set up across the country. The very first Jawa dealership opened in Baner, Pune — know how to buy a new Jawa motorcycle (along with the dealership location).
Jawa Motorcycles India have also revealed that both their products made at their existing facility are sold out till September 2019. However, bookings are still open across all dealerships and deliveries are expected to start at least by the end of this month on a first-come-first-serve basis.
As mentioned before, the company has introduced three new motorcycles in the country. All three of them are essentially classic or retro motorcycles with their own individual character. Many are confused as to which is the best choice to make. If you are also left with the same confusion, you should definitely check out our brief Jawa vs Jawa 42 vs Jawa Perak comparison.
Regarding specifications, the 'Jawa' and Jawa 42 are powered by a 293cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine making 27bhp and 28Nm of torque. The power plant is mated to a six-speed transmission.
On the other hand, the Jawa Perak bobber sports a bigger 334cc engine that makes close to 30bhp and 31Nm of torque. The transmission will be the same six-speed unit.
The motorcycles are equipped with all the basic features you would expect at the respective price points, including dual-channel ABS.
Thoughts On The New Jawa Motorcycles
There is still no clarity as to when deliveries of the new Jawa motorcycles will begin. The anticipation for the modern iterations of the iconic 'Jawa bikes' from the late-20th-century Indian motorcycle scene is nothing short of huge. For the same reason, we expect the brand to start deliveries as soon as possible since enough dealerships have already been set up.