- 2 hrs ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift BS6 Model To Be Unveiled At Auto Expo
- 4 hrs ago New TVS Electric Scooter Launch Highlights: Brand's First Electric Scooter To Rival The Ather 450
- 6 hrs ago Spy Pics: Hyundai Tucson Facelift BS6 Model Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch
- Lifestyle Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- News 13 hospitalised, 3 missing after building collapses in Delhi's Bhajanpura
- Movies Dance Plus 5: Shah Rukh Khan In Awe Of 'Fauji' Bhim Bahadur’s Performance
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Sports Pakistan trump Bangladesh to bag T20I series
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India is planning to launch a face-lift version of the X-Blade some time around a festive season.
The X-Blade was showcased at Auto Expo 2018 and launched in March 2019. While there was a fair response toward the motorcycle, sales started dropping during the last quarter of 2018. Honda feels the reason was people found the colour schemes unappealing. According to bikewale.com, the Japanese auto giant plans to more colour options via attractive dual-tone paint schemes - to make the motorcycle look more sportier.
The design and mechanics of the motorcycle will remain the same. The existing 162cc single-cylinder will continue to produce 14bhp of power and 13.9 Nm of torque. The engine will continue to be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The motorcycle will continue to feature a disc brake in the front and a drum in the rear. The Honda X-Blade will see no change in pricing and will continue to retail at Rs 81,668 onwards (ex-showroom, India).
In other news, Honda has opened an exclusive retail chain for it's premium motorcycle line-up. After successful campaigns in South East Asia, Honda has opened it's first Honda BigWing retail outlet at Gurugram. Honda says that the Honda exclusive retail outlet will offer customers a personalized experience in terms of emotion, exclusivity.
Big bikes ranging from the brand new Sports Roadster CB300R, Neo Sports Café inspired CB1000R, CBR1000RR Fireblade, CBR1000RR Fireblade SP, adventure tourer Africa Twin & street tourer GL1800 Goldwing will be displayed and retailed.
Honda says the core value behind the Honda BigWing is to create an environment the brings out emotion, highlights technology, and lets customers feel excitement, and one that shows off the superior quality of Honda's premium models. They want customers to experience 'premium'. To achieve this they have a set of highly trained relationship managers at the premium store. These relationship managers will ensure customers have the best experience possible - from sales to delivery and after that too. Adding to the experience factor is an in-showroom event area and lounge. This is to make deliveries memorable and also for customers to experience the Honda hospitality. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Honda X-Blade Facelift Launch
Well we hope the new colour schemes help Honda sell the X-Blade. We have our fingers crossed!