- 1 day ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 1 day ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- 2 days ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 2 days ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- News Mamata govt must withdraw ad that says NRC, citizenship law won't be implemented in state: WB Guv
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda Looks Charming Alongside Raashi Khanna In This New Poster Of ‘World Famous Lover’
- Sports Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka: Abid Ali becomes first cricketer to slam a ton on ODI, Test debut
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Lifestyle What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Honda, is offering attractive discounts on the CB Shine Limited Edition motorcycle and Activa Limited 5G Edition scooter for this festive season. The company is offering benefits of up to Rs 11,000 this Diwali.
The festive offer includes low downpayment of Rs 1,100, a cashback of Rs 7,000 when ordered through PayTM, savings of Rs 8,900 on two-wheeler loan with HDFC Bank, easy EMI financing on debit and credit cards by Pine Labs, and a free Honda Joy Club membership worth Rs 2,100.
The CB Shine Limited Edition is powered by a 125cc single-cylinder engine which produces 10.16bhp and 10.3Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a four-speed gearbox as standard. The changes on the limited edition motorcycle is limited to body graphics as compared to the standard edition. The CB Shine Limited Edition is offered in two dual-tone colour options: a black with red metallic, and a black with silver metallic graphics.
Apart from this, all the mechanicals remain the same on the limited edition motorcycle. The bike comes equipped with telescopic forks at the front and an adjustable dual-shocks at the rear. The brakes on the motorcycle is handled by a drum or a 24mm disc at the front and a drum brake setup at the rear.
The Activa 5G Limited Edition scooter is limited to cosmetic changes as well. The limited edition scooter is offered with two dual-tone colour options: Pearl Precious White + Matte Selene Silver, and Strontium Silver Metallic + Pearl Igneous Black. The pearl-white theme gets a beige colour finish on the seats and instrument cluster, while the black-white theme models features the usual black finish seats and instrument panel.
Apart from this, all mechanicals are carried from the standard Activa 5G. This includes 110cc single-cylinder engine producing 8bhp and 9Nm of torque. The scooter features hydraulic shock absorbers and drum brake setup at both ends. It also features Honda's Combined Braking System (CBS) for added safety.
Honda is also working on introducing its first BS-VI motorcycle to the India market. Recently a document was leaked revealing specs of the CB Shine BS-VI motorcycle — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Honda Festive Offer On Select Models
The CB Shine and the Activa has been the company's best sellers for a long time. With the attractive offers on both models, the company aims to make owning both the models easier this festive season. All the auto manufacturers are coming up with different strategies to boost sales this festive season in India.