- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 3 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 3 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Lifestyle This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt Ltd. has just announced a complimentary loyalty club membership for all it's new customers. A loyalty program called Honda Joy Club was launched in 2018, and the company says they have received a fantastic response.
Mr Yadvinder Singh Guleria said that the company was proud and ecstatic to receive an overwhelming response from customers. Honda has amassed 5 lakh members with the Honda Joy Club loyalty program.
Honda Joy Club offers and discounts across many retail and e-commerce platforms. It offers recurring benefits and discounts on vehicle services, spare parts, labour, accessory, and offers a complimentary vehicle wash, pick and drop.
The membership offers benefits of up to Rs 2,100. Members get Rs 349 as Honda Currency* within 72 hours or registration), cash back worth Rs 200 via Airtel Payment Banks & Mobiwiki, and Rs 500 as a wallet cash back for domestic flight tickets (return) on cleartrip.
The company is also offering discounts on network pharmacies and diagnostic centers powered by H3U, personal accident and death insurance cover of up to Rs 1 lakh (ICICI), a three-year smart healthcare membership worth Rs 500, and Rs 500 off on new Airtel HD and SD set-top boxes.
Becoming a Honda Joy Club member also comes with 10 per cent off on paid labour charges and accessories, 4 per cent off on spare parts, 5 percent off on engine oil, and 100 per cent off on periodic paid service labour.
The membership also brings with it an exclusive 15 percent off on lifestyle brands like BookMyShow, Central, Lifestyle, Swiggy, Flipkart, Levis, Fastrack, Titan, Arrow, Bata, Oyo, and Westside, among others.
*Honda Currency is basically the credit of virtual currency in lieu of points earned while making transactions at Honda's authorised network. This currency cannot be transferred, cannot be exchanged for cash, and is redeemable within Honda's Two-Wheeler Authorised Network.
Thoughts About Honda's Joy Club Membership
We are thoroughly impressed with the benefits that the membership offers. Honda's loyalty program is offering a lot of bang for the buck. Everyone uses channels like Swiggy and Flipkart for deliveries, and BookMyShow to book movie tickets. An additional 15 percent off makes the membership worth it. Fantastic offer by Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India.