- 19 hrs ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 22 hrs ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- 23 hrs ago Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- 23 hrs ago Tata Motors Reveal Official Altroz Teaser — Are You Ready?
- News Rain in Delhi brings relief from scorching heat
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Technology How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Honda Motorcycles has begun deliveries of their latest offering, the CB300R neo cafe racer motorcycle. The Honda CB300R neo cafe racer was launched in India recently, with the first batch of motorcycles being delivered in Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur and Haryana.
The Honda CB300R comes with a starting price of Rs 2.41 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The CB300R is the first 300cc motorcycle offering from the Japanese brand in the Indian market. Since its launch in India, the Honda CB300R has received over 400 bookings, with waiting period over three months.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior VP, Sales and Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said:
"Indian middle weight biking enthusiasts welcomed the Neo Sports Café inspired Honda CB300R with a lot of enthusiasm. Overwhelmed by the response since its launch in February, we have revised our production plan to meet the additional demand."
The Honda CB300R is imported into India as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) unit and assembled in its Indian plant. The Honda CB300R is sold exclusively through the brand's premium Wing World outlets.
Apart from the commence of deliveries of the new CB300R, Honda also announced the introduction of a range of accessories for the neo-retro cafe motorcycle. Honda has introduced 16 independent accessories to further enhance the appeal of the neo-cafe racer. Honda also offers custom kits for customers ranging between premium, sport, protection and standard.
Honda CB300R is available in two different colour schemes — Matte Axis Grey Metallic and Candy Chromosphere Red. Bookings are now open across all 22 Wing World dealerships in the country.
Honda recently launched the 2019 Africa Twin Adventure-tourer offering in the Indian market. The 2019 Honda Africa Twin, similar to the Honda CB300R will be sold exclusively through the brand's premium Wing World outlets and will be available for the first 50 customers only — read more about the new 2019 Honda Africa Twin here.
Thoughts On The Honda CB300R Deliveries
The Honda CB300R is one of the first 300cc motorcycle offerings from the brand in the Indian market. The motorcycle has been priced competitively in the segment and rivals the likes of the KTM 390 Duke, Bajaj Dominar 400 and the TVS Apache RR310 in the Indian market.