- 3 min ago Maruti Suzuki Introduces ‘Auto Trunk Opener’ Accessory On MY2019 Ciaz: Priced At Rs 3,390
- 13 hrs ago India-Bound Hyundai Elantra Facelift To Be Offered With Petrol Powertrain Only
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition Launched In India: Priced At Rs 33 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago MG eZS Teased Ahead Of India-Launch Next Year: To Rival The Hyundai Kona EV
- News Introduced to deter timber smugglers, the J&K PSA explained
- Movies Gang Leader Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 4: Nani’s Movie Witnesses Major Drop
- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week: iPhone 11 Pro Max, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Galaxy A50, Nokia 7.2 A
- Sports Aston Villa 0-0 West Ham: Masuaku red cannot spark Smith's men to life
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Look Is Pretty Simple To Ace
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Honda Motorcycles has begun deliveries of their latest offering, the CB300R neo cafe racer motorcycle. The Honda CB300R neo cafe racer was launched in India recently, with the first batch of motorcycles being delivered in Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur and Haryana.
The Honda CB300R comes with a starting price of Rs 2.41 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The CB300R is the first 300cc motorcycle offering from the Japanese brand in the Indian market. Since its launch in India, the Honda CB300R has received over 400 bookings, with waiting period over three months.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior VP, Sales and Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said:
"Indian middle weight biking enthusiasts welcomed the Neo Sports Café inspired Honda CB300R with a lot of enthusiasm. Overwhelmed by the response since its launch in February, we have revised our production plan to meet the additional demand."
The Honda CB300R is imported into India as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) unit and assembled in its Indian plant. The Honda CB300R is sold exclusively through the brand's premium Wing World outlets.
Apart from the commence of deliveries of the new CB300R, Honda also announced the introduction of a range of accessories for the neo-retro cafe motorcycle. Honda has introduced 16 independent accessories to further enhance the appeal of the neo-cafe racer. Honda also offers custom kits for customers ranging between premium, sport, protection and standard.
Honda CB300R is available in two different colour schemes — Matte Axis Grey Metallic and Candy Chromosphere Red. Bookings are now open across all 22 Wing World dealerships in the country.
Honda recently launched the 2019 Africa Twin Adventure-tourer offering in the Indian market. The 2019 Honda Africa Twin, similar to the Honda CB300R will be sold exclusively through the brand's premium Wing World outlets and will be available for the first 50 customers only — read more about the new 2019 Honda Africa Twin here.
Thoughts On The Honda CB300R Deliveries
The Honda CB300R is one of the first 300cc motorcycle offerings from the brand in the Indian market. The motorcycle has been priced competitively in the segment and rivals the likes of the KTM 390 Duke, Bajaj Dominar 400 and the TVS Apache RR310 in the Indian market.