- 7 hrs ago Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 62,729
- 8 hrs ago Car Sales Report For May 2020: Hyundai Registers 12,583 Units Of Sales After Resuming Operations
- 10 hrs ago MOTOFARM Dirt Track Facility Opens In Bangalore: New Course For Some Slideways Action
- 12 hrs ago 2020 Kia Seltos Update Launched In India With Host Of New Features: Prices Start At Rs 9.89 Lakh
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Worries About Migrant Workers When Someone Asks Him If He Is Ok During Lockdown
- Sports Proteas may resume training from next week if they get govt approval: Report
- News Amit Shah to begin BJP campaign in Bihar next week with virtual rally
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Redmi 10X Pro 5G, Nokia C5 Endi, Sony Xperia 1 II And More
- Finance Moody's Downgrades India's Ratings
- Lifestyle Acute Kidney Failure: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India is said to be testing out their new Activa scooter for the market. The new Honda Activa 6G has been spied testing for the first time. Spy pics of the new Activa scooter can be seen with the model, completely camouflaged.
The Honda Activa is the best-selling scooter in the Indian market. The scooter has been on sale in India for quite a while and has gone through a number of updates over the years. The sixth-generation Honda Activa dubbed, the 'Activa 6G' has been spotted for the first time; implying a launch soon.
The new Honda Activa scooter is said to come with a number of mechanical and cosmetic upgrades, compared to the model currently on sale in the market. However, the exact details of the new Activa scooter are yet to be announced.
Some of the updates expected are a new headlamp unit, updated LED DRLs and a new digital instrument cluster. The new Activa will, however, carry forward the same design for the grab rails and most of the tail section. The new Honda Activa scooter might also receive a new pair of alloy wheels.
The current Activa model uses a 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8bhp and 9Nm of torque. This engine will be carried forward to the new Honda Activa, although it will be upgraded from its current BS-IV compliance to BS-VI norms.
The Honda Activa scooter uses telescopic front forks and spring loaded hydraulic suspension set up at the rear. The new Activa can be seen sporting a disc brake at the front and a drum brake at the rear. The brakes will be supported with Honda's CBS (Combi-Braking System) as standard; as per the upcoming safety regulations.
Honda recently updated its Grazia scooter offering in the country, However, the new 2019 Honda Grazia features only cosmetic changes to the top-spec variants; lower-spec trims remaining unchanged. The 2019 Honda Grazia is available with a price tag of Rs 64,668, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The New Honda Activa 6G
Honda Motorcycles in India is said to be working on updating its best-selling product, the Activa. The Honda Activa has remained at the top of the best-selling two-wheeler list for quite a while now, even with increasing competition in the market. The Honda Activa takes on rivals such as the TVS Jupiter and Hero Maestro Edge in the market.