- 22 min ago Renault Triber MPV Unveiled In India For Global Markets — Premium MPV On A Budget?
- 28 min ago Maruti Launching S-Presso In October 2019 — Fancy A Cup? Or Car?
- 2 hrs ago Toyota To Launch Twelve Products Over The Next Decade — The Invasion Has Begun
- 3 hrs ago Volkswagen India To Launch Four New SUVs: Touareg, Tiguan Allspace, T-Roc & T-Cross
- News Kashmir’s web of terror: A businessman who became centric to terror funding
- Lifestyle The Most Mysterious Places Of India
- Movies Ramesh Aravind Wishes Kajal Aggarwal A Happy B'day; Says Directing Her In Paris Paris Was A Delight
- Finance How Can SBI Customers Send Money Online Without Beneficiary's Account Number?
- Technology Asus 6Z Review: Flagship-Grade Performance With Some Hiccups
- Sports 100-day countdown for Doha World Athletics Championships begins
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India is said to be testing out their new Activa scooter for the market. The new Honda Activa 6G has been spied testing for the first time. Spy pics of the new Activa scooter can be seen with the model, completely camouflaged.
The Honda Activa is the best-selling scooter in the Indian market. The scooter has been on sale in India for quite a while and has gone through a number of updates over the years. The sixth-generation Honda Activa dubbed, the 'Activa 6G' has been spotted for the first time; implying a launch soon.
The new Honda Activa scooter is said to come with a number of mechanical and cosmetic upgrades, compared to the model currently on sale in the market. However, the exact details of the new Activa scooter are yet to be announced.
Some of the updates expected are a new headlamp unit, updated LED DRLs and a new digital instrument cluster. The new Activa will, however, carry forward the same design for the grab rails and most of the tail section. The new Honda Activa scooter might also receive a new pair of alloy wheels.
The current Activa model uses a 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8bhp and 9Nm of torque. This engine will be carried forward to the new Honda Activa, although it will be upgraded from its current BS-IV compliance to BS-VI norms.
The Honda Activa scooter uses telescopic front forks and spring loaded hydraulic suspension set up at the rear. The new Activa can be seen sporting a disc brake at the front and a drum brake at the rear. The brakes will be supported with Honda's CBS (Combi-Braking System) as standard; as per the upcoming safety regulations.
Honda recently updated its Grazia scooter offering in the country, However, the new 2019 Honda Grazia features only cosmetic changes to the top-spec variants; lower-spec trims remaining unchanged. The 2019 Honda Grazia is available with a price tag of Rs 64,668, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The New Honda Activa 6G
Honda Motorcycles in India is said to be working on updating its best-selling product, the Activa. The Honda Activa has remained at the top of the best-selling two-wheeler list for quite a while now, even with increasing competition in the market. The Honda Activa takes on rivals such as the TVS Jupiter and Hero Maestro Edge in the market.