- 12 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago Tata Tigor EV Extended Range Variant To be Launched Next Week
- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports 10 Lakh Cars From Mundra Port Within Just 10 Years
- 14 hrs ago Tata Motors To Launch New Electric Car In India Next Year: Will Debut New 'Ziptron' EV Technology
- Movies Kaappaan Twitter Review: Here’s What Movie Buffs Feel About The Suriya Starrer
- News Engineering jobs: 4 DMRC jobs for Dy. Chief Engineer post; How to apply for these BE BTech jobs
- Technology Best Snapdragon 855 Smartphones In India Right Now
- Sports Manchester United 1-0 Astana: Greenwood's first goal settles Group L opener
- Lifestyle 17 Tick-borne Diseases You Should Be Aware Of
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has released the video advertisement for the recently launched Activa 5G limited edition. The Activa 5G limited edition features several aesthetic changes that are sure to make it stand apart from the competition.
The new TV Commercial details the design traits of the Activa 5G. The Honda Activa is quite simply the best-selling scooter brand in India. Launched more than a decade and a half ago, we have seen five generations of the scooter and every single generation topped the sales charts.
The current fifth generation Honda Activa is no different. It is the best-selling scooter and second best-selling two-wheeler in India. Honda however, decided that it wants more and launched the Activa 5G limited edition.
HMSI launched the Activa 5G limited edition on 27 May, 2019 with several aesthetic changes that made the scooter more appealing to buyers. It is available in two dual-tone colour schemes - Pearl Precious White with Matte Selene Silver and Strontium Silver Metallic with Pearl Igneous Black.
The apron up front and the headlight cowling are finished in the contrasting Matte Selene Silver or Pearl Igneous Black shade while the front mudguard and the main body gets stripes finished in the same colour. The scooter rides on the same steel wheels as it did before, but it now comes finished in gloss black.
The engine and transmission case too is decked in gloss black. The exhaust outlet gets a chrome cover. The Pearl Precious White model gets contrasting brown coloured seats and the fibre bit of the body too is finished in the same colour.
The TVC for the model is dedicated to covering all these elements of the Honda Activa 5G limited edition. The video shows the scooter against a computer-generated background. It switched between the two colours and zooms in to the small details of the scooter.
The Honda Activa 5G limited edition retails at Rs 55,311 for the STD variant and Rs 56,776 for the DLX variant. This is just Rs 400 more than the standard versions of the Activa and therefore is more attractive. The Honda Activa 5G limited edition only comes with aesthetic changes while the mechanical bits remain the same.
The scooter is powered by the same air-coooled, 109.19cc, single-cylinder engine with a maximum power output of 8bhp and a peak torque output of 9Nm. A variomatic transmission drives the rear wheel. The Honda Activa 5G limited edition continues to use the same combined braking system and rides on the same suspension as well.
Thoughts On Honda Activa 5G Limited Edition TVC Released
The Honda Activa 5G is a scooter that is already doing very well in terms of sales. However, it lacked the attractive graphics and design that young buyers look for in a scooter. Honda has therefore launched the limited edition to draw more young buyers to the Activa brand. With the new TVC, Honda will be hoping to reach out to more people as well.