- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- 1 day ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 1 day ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 1 day ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day 5: Genelia D'Souza Demonstrates Why Smokey Eye Look Is A Classic
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls defeat table-toppers Jaipur Pink Panthers
- News Irked by UAE's Honour to PM Modi, Pakistan's Senate Chairman cancels visit to Gulf nation
- Technology How To Add And Remove Channel Packs Using Tata Sky Mobile App
- Movies Inshallah: Who's Trying To Sabotage Salman Khan's Movie? Theatrical Rights Sold for Rs 190 Crore!
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has just launched the Activa 5G Limited Edition, and is retailing the automatic scooter at Rs 55,032 ex-showroom (India). The Activa has been around for many years and is possibly Honda's best selling scooter in India. If you're thinking of buying a scooter and are thinking about the Honda Activa, here is everything you need to know about the all new Activa 5G Limited Edition.
A 'Honda Eco Technology' Engine
The new Honda Activa 5G Limited Edition is powered by a 109cc air cooled single-cylinder engine that produces 8bhp of power and 9Nm of torque. The engine is BS-IV compliant, and features the Honda Eco Technology. This ensures optimum performance of the scooter and also make the vehicle more efficient.
Stronger Body Work
The all new 2019 Honda Activa 5G Limited Edition features a body made completely of metal, ensuring the overall strength of the vehicle. It also makes on feel they have received something substantial for the price they are paying. If you're looking for a scooter that is sturdy, strong, and exactly how a scooter should be built, the Honda Activa 5G Limited Edition is the way to go.
Design and Style
The new Honda Activa 5G Limited Edition features an elegant, simple, chrome garnish that will definitely get maximum attention. The garnish looks well thought out, and certainly gives the Activa a more classy look. The scooter also features a chrome metal muffler cover that adds a nice contrast to the otherwise boring looking exhaust assembly.
Honda has also reworked the seat design a little and the brown seats give the new Honda Activa 5G Limited Edition a very premium look and feel. The inner cover too is finished in the same brown (or black depending on the colour one chooses) colour as the seats. The scooter also features new graphics on the side panels and pinstripes on the front fender. Very stylish!
Safety And Security
The Honda Activa 5G Limited Edition feature a Combined Braking System with an Equalizer. The Equalizer on the CBS allows for proportionate braking at both ends once the rear brakes are applied. This helps stabilize the scooter when braking.
The Activa 5G Limited Edition also features Honda's 4-in-1 locking mechanism. Once the key is slotted in, one can unlock the steering, the seat, and the petrol tank. The mechanism also houses a start-release button and there is no need to take the key out to open the seat.
The all new Honda Activa 5G Limited Edition features a new LED position lamp and head lamps. The lights are brighter than before and this makes late evening rides a dream. The scooter also features a digital analogue instrument console that adds more style points to the vehicle.
Honda has gone one step further and offered a front hook and a retractable rear hook for easy of carrying hand bags and other small items. In addition the scooter also features a USB port under the seat so one can charge smartphones while on the move. The feature that stood out for us however, is the Service Due indicator — much needed because there are time we all miss out on a service.
There you have it. Those are the top five features, and basically everything you need to know about the all new Honda Activa 5G Limited Edition. Also, the scooter is available in two colour options — Pearl Precious White with Matte Selene Silver, and Strontium Silver Metallic with Pearl Igneous Black.
Thoughts About The New Honda Activa 5G Limited Edition
A fantastic, time proven automatic scooter by Honda. The new Activa 5G has everything that one needs or wants in a scooter. It has the looks, the features, and most importantly, it has Honda's latest scooter technology on it. We hope that helped you make up your mind!