- 18 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 20 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 21 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 21 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Resignation not the solution: Kerala Congress on Rahul’s offer to quit
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Sports NBA Playoffs: Raptors defeat Bucks to earn first ever Finals berth
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hero Motocorp, the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer has launched the Xtreme 200S motorcycle in India. The Hero Xtreme 200S is priced at Rs 98,500 (ex-showroom).
The Hero Xtreme 200S is the fully faired version of the Xtreme 200R premium commuter motorcycle and was launched alongside the all new XPulse lineup. Like the new XPulse lineup and the 200R, the new Xtreme 200S is powered by an air-cooled single-cylinder engine. The 199.6cc engine produces 18.1 bhp at 8,00rpm and 17.1 Nm of peak torque at 6,500rpm. The engine is paiired to a 5-speed manual gearbox that send power to the rear wheel via chain drive.
The brand new Hero Xtreme 200S is the first fully faired motorcycle from the company since the Karizma and completes the two-wheeler giant's new X Lineup of 200cc motorcycles. The sporty Xtreme 200S features an aerodynamic fairing which the company cliams gives the bike a sporty stance while offering better wind protection to the rider. The faired bike looks quite agggressive without being overtly so.
The new Xtreme 200S features a sharp looking full LED headlamp unit up front with the tail lights getting the same full LED treatment as well. Other features include the flat handlebar carried over from the more commuter focused Xtreme 200R and bulky exhaust which adds to the sporty character of the new faired motorcycle from Hero Motocorp. The new Xtreme 200S also features a split seat setup.
Like the new XPulse lineup the all-new Hero Xtreme 200S features a fully digital instrument cluster which brings features like bluetooth connectivity, call notifications along with service reminders and turn-by-turn navigation.
To handle the rough roads of the Indian sub-continent, the all-new Hero Motocorp Xtreme 200S gets 37mm telescopic forks up front along with a monoshock at the rear with the latter featuring 7-step adjustment. Braking duties are carried out by a 276mm front disc brake while the rear features a 220mm unit. Both brakes feature Nissin callipers and are supported by single channel ABS as standard. The new Xtreme 200S sits on 17-inch alloy wheels.
The Xtreme 200S is offered in three colour options: Sports Red and Mapple Brown, and Panther Black.