- 1 day ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 1 day ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 1 day ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 1 day ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Movies Karan Johar Calls Out A Troll Who Mocked His Sexuality!
- News Amit Shah says Congress has "no shame" as it continues to oppose "evil practice" of triple talaq
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Lifestyle How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hero Motocorp, the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer has launched the Xtreme 200S motorcycle in India. The Hero Xtreme 200S is priced at Rs 98,500 (ex-showroom).
The Hero Xtreme 200S is the fully faired version of the Xtreme 200R premium commuter motorcycle and was launched alongside the all new XPulse lineup. Like the new XPulse lineup and the 200R, the new Xtreme 200S is powered by an air-cooled single-cylinder engine. The 199.6cc engine produces 18.1 bhp at 8,00rpm and 17.1 Nm of peak torque at 6,500rpm. The engine is paiired to a 5-speed manual gearbox that send power to the rear wheel via chain drive.
The brand new Hero Xtreme 200S is the first fully faired motorcycle from the company since the Karizma and completes the two-wheeler giant's new X Lineup of 200cc motorcycles. The sporty Xtreme 200S features an aerodynamic fairing which the company cliams gives the bike a sporty stance while offering better wind protection to the rider. The faired bike looks quite agggressive without being overtly so.
The new Xtreme 200S features a sharp looking full LED headlamp unit up front with the tail lights getting the same full LED treatment as well. Other features include the flat handlebar carried over from the more commuter focused Xtreme 200R and bulky exhaust which adds to the sporty character of the new faired motorcycle from Hero Motocorp. The new Xtreme 200S also features a split seat setup.
Like the new XPulse lineup the all-new Hero Xtreme 200S features a fully digital instrument cluster which brings features like bluetooth connectivity, call notifications along with service reminders and turn-by-turn navigation.
To handle the rough roads of the Indian sub-continent, the all-new Hero Motocorp Xtreme 200S gets 37mm telescopic forks up front along with a monoshock at the rear with the latter featuring 7-step adjustment. Braking duties are carried out by a 276mm front disc brake while the rear features a 220mm unit. Both brakes feature Nissin callipers and are supported by single channel ABS as standard. The new Xtreme 200S sits on 17-inch alloy wheels.
The Xtreme 200S is offered in three colour options: Sports Red and Mapple Brown, and Panther Black.