- 17 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 19 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 20 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Valued at Rs 6,60,19,46,757 Kamal Nath’s son Nakul is richest MP
- Sports Gutsy Valencia shock Barcelona to win Copa del Rey
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hero Motocorp, the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer has launched the XPulse 200 ADV and XPulse 200T tourer in India. Prices for the Hero XPulse 200 lineup start at Rs 94,000, ex-showroom.
The Hero XPulse 200T tourer motorcycle is priced at Rs 94,000. The XPulse 200 (carburetted) is priced at Rs 97,000 while the XPulse 200 Fi is priced at Rs 1,05,000 (all prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Both the Hero XPulse 200 and 200T are powered by the same engine. The 199.6cc engine was first seen in the Hero Xtreme 200R thesingle-cylinder, air-cooled powerplant (offered in both carburetted and fuel injected guises on the Xpulse 200) produces 18.4 bhp and 17.1 Nm of peak torque. The engine is paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The XPulse 200 is the more off-roading focused of the two new Xpulse motorcycles and it shows in the equipment the bike is fitted with. The XPulse 200 is fitted with spoked wheels that are fitted with dual-purpose tyres. The front wheel measures in at 21-inches while the rear is smaller at 18-inches. The Xpulse 200 also features an upswept exhaust setup and knuckle guards.
The 200T, on the other hand, is the more road biased version of the XPulse lineup and features spoked wheels and more road biased tyres a conventional exhaust setup and a taller windscreen. Both bikes feature disc brakes (276mm front , 220mm rear) on both wheels with Nissin callipers that are assisted by single-channel ABS along with long travel suspension up front and a monoshock at the rear to deal with the rough stuff.
With regards to styling both bikes feature a round LED headlamp with tail lights getting the same full LED treatment. Other features include a single piece seat and a brand new fuly digital instrument cluster. THe new instrument cluster allows for bluetooth connectivity while also showing service reminders, turn-by-turn navigation, gear indicator as well as call alerts.
The Hero XPulse 200 is offered in five different colour options. The fuel injected variant is offered in Matte Green, Pearl Fadeless White and Matte Axis Grey while the carburetted version is offered in Sports Red and Black. The XPulse 200T is offered in four colours: Matte Axis Grey, Matte Shield Gold, Black and Candy Blazing Red.