- 58 min ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- 1 hr ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For June 2019 — Honda Activa Continues To Remain Unbeatable
- 1 hr ago Rs 9 Lakh For A Scooter? Honda Forza 300 Premium Maxi-Scooter To Be Launched In India
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- News Revealed: The child in Modi’s arms, who he called a special friend in Parliament
- Technology Realme 3i First Sale Sells Over 150,000 Units Within 30 Minutes
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai First Review: Ajith Kumar Shines In The 'Best Tamil Film' Of The Year
- Sports Overthrow rules come under scrutiny but it cost New Zealand a World Cup
- Lifestyle Maneka Gandhi Reveals Her Cotton Sari Was Woven By Pandit Nehru In Jail
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Hero MotoCorp has silently launched their HF Deluxe commuter motorcycle offering with IBS (Integrated Braking System) technology. The Hero HF Deluxe IBS comes with a starting price of Rs 49,067, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Bookings for the new Hero HF Deluxe IBS has begun, although the motorcycles are yet to arrive at dealerships. The HF Deluxe IBS is available with and without the i3S Technology from Hero MotoCorp. The i3S technology or 'Idle Start Stop System' cuts off the engine once it reaches idling. This helps improve fuel efficiency and lower emission levels.
Apart from the additional IBS system, the HF Deluxe commuter motorcycle also comes with a set of larger drum brakes, improving braking distance. The motorcycle is also available in a new colour option — Heavy Grey with Green.
There are a few updates on the instrument cluster as well. The cluster on the updated HF Deluxe now features a blue light for the i3s tech, side-stand warning light and a fuel gauge as well.
There are no other changes to the HF Deluxe. It comes powered by a 97.2cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.36bhp and 8.05Nm of peak torque and is mated to a four-speed transmission.
The Hero HF Deluxe comes with telescopic hydraulic shock absorbers at the front and a swing arm with 2-step adjustable shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is through a set of 130mm drum brakes, which replace the previous 110mm brakes.
This is the first Hero product to receive an update in 2019. The addition of the IBS update is part of the upcoming safety norms of April 2019, which mandates the presence of a combi-braking system for two-wheelers under the 125cc segment.
Thoughts On The Hero HF Deluxe IBS i3S
Hero has updated their HF Deluxe commuter motorcycle with the addition of the IBS technology. We can expect, Hero MotoCorp to soon update its other models with either the IBS or ABS technology as well, ahead of April 2019. The Hero HF Deluxe rivals the recently launched TVS Radeon — read our review here.