- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Technology How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Harley-Davidson is planning to introduce three new motorcycles in the international market soon. The three motorcycles — Pan America, Streetfighter and Custom 1250 will soon go on sale in the European market.
Harley-Davidson has filled the design patents for the production-spec version of the three motorcycles. The design patent images has now emerged online, showcasing what the production-spec versions of the Pan America, Streetfighter and Custom could look like.
What is more interesting to see is that the naked street fighter and the Pan America adventure-tourer motorcycles can be seen with a saree guard. This indicates that the American motorcycle brand could be planning to introduce the three motorcycle in the Indian market as well.
All three motorcycle seem to carry forward the same overall design language as seen on the prototype models, showcased last year. However, the design sketches reveal a slightly updated and revised version of the prototypes.
The changes are small but expected. This includes a adjustable front windscreen, cast wheels, radiator crash guard, off-road style handlebar guards and pannier-mounting points under the rear seat of the Pan America.
The naked Streetfighter also comes with a similar design to its original concept images showcased last year. The patent images showcase USD forks, deep underbelly pan and saree guards as well.
The third motorcycle is similar to a flat-track cruiser motorcycle. The patent images showcase a design language similar to the Fat Bob, with bobber-style fat tyres and a futuristic looking front-end.
In terms of mechanicals, the patent images of all three motorcycles reveal a V-twin engine set up. However, the displacement for each of the motorcycle is yet to be announced, which could vary anywhere between 500cc to 1250cc.
Harley-Davidson had previously announced their plans to introduce lower displacement motorcycles for the Asian markets. The reason for the smaller displacement motorcycles, according to the American brand is to expand their global footprint, especially in upcoming markets including India.
Thoughts On The Harley-Davidson Patent Images
The Harley-Davidson patent images showcase three new upcoming motorcycles from the brand. At least two of these motorcycles feature a saree guard, indicating the importance of the Indian market for the American brand. However, these motorcycles will still take quite a while to make it into production and even longer to enter the Indian market (if they actually plan to).