- 9 min ago KTM Sales In India Register 39% Growth: RC & Duke 125 Are Top-Selling Models For The Brand
- 23 min ago Mahindra eKUV100 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 30 min ago Volkswagen Passat Discontinued? Could Be Replaced With Passat Facelift Next Year
- 1 hr ago 2020 Hyundai Creta Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- Lifestyle Congenital Insensitivity To Pain CIP: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Final Trailer's Out! Turns Fans Emotional
- Technology Vodafone Offering 4G Smartphones At Rs. 799 Down Payment
- Sports Mohammed Shami, Mayank say good to make batsmen 'dance' to their tunes
- News Justice will be done in 2021 when the guilty 'Cut Money' thieves will be thrown: Dilip Ghosh
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Travel 11 Best Places To Visit In India During Diwali
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
Ducati will be celebrating 25-years of the iconic 916, with the unveil of a special edition Panigale V4 motorcycle. The new limited-edition motorcycle called the Ducati 'Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916' will be unveiled on the 12th of July.
The special-edition Panigale will be limited to just 500 units and will sport the original livery and exclusive racing components. The unveiling of the motorcycle will take place in Pebble Brach, California at 8 p.m. PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). It will be done so in the presence of Carl Fogarty — a four-time winner of the World Superbike Championship (WSBK) with Ducati in the 1990s.
Apart from the unveil, Ducati's WSBK Aruba.it Racing team will further pay tribute to the 916 with special liveries on the race bikes, inspired by the graphics on the Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 motorcycle. The WSBK race will be held on the 13th and 14th of July at Laguna Seca, with the bikes being ridden by Ducati riders Alvaro Bautista and Chaz Davies.
The Ducati 916 is an iconic motorcycle, which made its first appearance 25 years ago. It was uniquely stylish, elegant, lightweight and technologically innovative; capturing the imagination of motorcycle enthusiasts around the world.
The Ducati Panigale is currently offered in four variants: 959, V4, V4 S and the V4 Speciale. The Ducati 959 Panigale comes powered by 955cc liquid-cooled, L-twin cylinder engine producing 150bhp and 110Nm of torque.
The V4, V4 S and the V4 Speciale, on the other hand, come powered by a more powerful 1,103cc liquid-cooled Desmosedici Stradale V4 engine churning out 214bhp and 143Nm of torque; mated to a six-speed transmission.
Ducati has also confirmed the arrival of a naked streetfighter version of the Panigale V4. The Ducati Streetfighter V4 prototype was showcased at Pikes Peak, with the international launch expected sometime later this year.
Thoughts On The Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916
The special-edition Panigale V4 set to be unveiled in a couple of days pays homage to the iconic 916 motorcycles. The Ducati 916 changed the motorcycling world with its elegant looks, performance and innovative technology. It will be interesting to see how Ducati will replicate the 916 design on their latest generation Panigale V4 motorcycle offering.