- 1 hr ago Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- 1 hr ago Deliveries Of The Ducati Panigale V4 R Begin In India
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crosses 15 Lakh Production Units Milestone
- 4 hrs ago Suzuki Jimny India Launch Confirmed For Late-2019: Might Be Rebadged As Gypsy For Indian Market
- News RSS slams critics for 'politicising' Bhagwat's remark clarifies outfit's stand
- Sports PKL 2019: Haryana Steelers notch up a fighting victory over U Mumba
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 11 Premiere: Live Updates
- Technology Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7S Get Up To Rs. 1,000 Price Cut
- Lifestyle What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
We've been certain that the Ducati Street Fighter V4 was always in the pipeline after the Panigale V4 launched. In fact, the motorcycle has been spotted while testing in Europe quite a few times. The Italy based motorcycle manufacturer Ducati has officially confirmed the news by releasing photographs of the Street fighter V4 prototype, and it looks tempting!
Even with the camo in place, the chiseled fuel tank, sharp front end and the naked styling is very appeasing. The Ducati Street Fighter V4 is expected to be seen in action at the 2019 Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, and rumor has it that it will be ridden Carlin Dunne, who is a former Pikes Peak Champion. Ducati believes that the 'Race to the Clouds' will be the ideal testing grounds for the Street fighter V4.
The Ducati Street Fighter V4 features the same 1,100 cc engine that is mounted on the Panigale V4. The motorcycle also features higher and wider handlebars. The Desmosedici Stradale features aerodynamic profiles that have been specifically designed for this model.
The Street fighter V4 prototype sports a 'pixelated' livery that has been designed by Centro Stile Ducati, and it highlights the lines of the motorcycle, giving us a fair idea of how the production motorcycle will look.
Claudio Domenicali, Chief Executive Officer, Ducati said, "The Street Fighter V4 will be one of the stars of the Ducati World Premiere 2020. The Street Fighter V4 is the Panigale for road riding; so there was no better stage than the Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb for what will be the highest performance Street fighter ever put into production."
Ducati is expected to showcase the a production model of the Street Fighter V4 at the 2019 EICMA Motorcycle Show, and the machine is expected to be retailed from March 2020. We hope it makes its way to India considering that the Ducati Panigale V4 is retailed in the country, and is a much loved performance motorcycle.
Thoughts About The New Ducati Street Fighter V4
The all new Ducati Street Fighter V4 looks aggressive, and looks like it means business. Ducati has always produced fantastic motorcycles and we're sure the SF V4 will be a big performer for the company. What we're really interested in is how the motorcycle sounds. Stay tuned!