- 36 min ago All-New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago CFMoto 250SR Expected To Launch In India By 2020
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Launch Highlights: Prices Start From Rs 4.99 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus Spied Ahead Of Launch Early Next Year
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Katrina Kaif Will Dazzle Us With A Resplendent Look Today
- Technology Redmi Note 8 Live Image Leaked: Hints At Rear Quad Camera Setup
- Movies Radhika Pandit Flaunts Baby Bump With Pride In Latest Photoshoot! Drops Hint On Due Date
- News Linking of user profile with Aadhaar: SC agrees to hear FB's plea for transfer of cases
- Sports BCCI goes through long process to select support staff of Indian team
- Finance SBI To Give Special Offers On Loans This Festive Season
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Bajaj Auto is said to have discontinued its Pulsar 180 offering in the Indian market. The Indian motorcycle manufacturer will however continue to keep the recently-launched Bajaj Pulsar 180F on sale in the Indian market.
According to reports, Bajaj is working on updating its current product lineup towards the upcoming emission norms of 2020. However, the Bajaj Pulsar 180 is said to miss out on the update. Hence, Bajaj has decided to discontinue the sales of the Pulsar 180, while the Pulsar 180F continues to be on sale till the new emission norms are implemented.
The Bajaj Pulsar 180 has been on sale in the Indian market for over a decade now. It still remains one of the popular offerings from the Pulsar range in India. The motorcycle offers better performance than its 150cc siblings, for a slight premium. However, the popular Pulsar model is now in between two highly competitive motorcycle segments (150cc and 200 - 300cc segment), with demand for the Pulsar 180 diminishing fast.
Bajaj recently introduced the Pulsar 180F, which is essentially the semi-faired version of the Pulsar 180 model. The Pulsar 180F borrows the fairing from its larger sibling, the Bajaj Pulsar 220F.
The Bajaj Pulsar 180F is powered by a 178.6cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine producing 17bhp and 14.2Nm of torque and is mated to a five-speed gearbox. Available as the 180 Neon edition, the Pulsar 180F is available at a starting price of Rs 87,000, ex-showroom (Delhi). However, this price will be increased, as Bajaj still has to update the Pulsar 180F with the mandatory safety feature.
Bajaj recently launched the 2019 Dominar 400 in the Indian market. The new Bajaj Dominar 400 if offered with a number of upgrades, both cosmetic and mechanical. Although one of the most significant update is the re-tuned engine which now produces more power output than the previous model — here are more details on the 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Pulsar 180 Discontinued
The Bajaj Pulsar 180 has been a popular offering from the Indian motorcycle manufacturer in the market for quite a while now. It has been on sale for over a decade and has gone through a number of subtle changes along the way. The Bajaj Pulsar 180F continues to offer the same level of performance, although it has been styled differently to attract more customers towards the 180cc offering.
Source: Car Blog India