- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 3 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 3 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Lifestyle This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Bajaj Auto has released the sales figures of its popular Pulsar 150 motorcycle for the month of October 2019. The sales report from Bajaj showcases a year-on-year decline in the Indian market compared to last year.
As seen from the report, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 sales have declined from 63,957 units in October 2018 to 43,002 units last month. This is a decline of 33% in the market. The Bajaj Pulsar 150 is currently the third best-selling motorcycle from the brand in the market, after the Platina and CT100.
The Bajaj Pulsar 150 is offered in a range of three variants: Neon, Standard and Twin Disc. The motorcycle is offered with a starting price of Rs 75,200, ex-showroom (Delhi). The top-spec Bajaj Pulsar 150 twin disc variant, on the other hand, is offered with a price tag of Rs 89,837, ex-showroom (Delhi).
One of the reasons for the decline in sales of the Bajaj Pulsar 150, could be the introduction of its smaller sibling, the Pulsar 125. The 125cc motorcycle was launched back in August this year and is currently the entry-level model in the Pulsar range.
The Bajaj Pulsar 125 registered sales of 33,042 units in the month of October 2019. The motorcycle has been steadily improving its sales month-on-month, which could have eaten into the Pulsar 150 sales.
The Bajaj Pulsar 125 is powered by a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 12bhp at 8500rpm and 11Nm of torque at 6500rpm. It comes mated to a five-speed gearbox. The Bajaj Pulsar 125 is offered with a starting price of Rs 66,618, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Bajaj Pulsar 150, on the other hand, is powered by a slightly larger 150cc single-cylinder engine. It produces 14bhp and 13.4Nm of peak torque; paired to a five-speed gearbox as well.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Pulsar 150 Sales In India For October 2019
The Bajaj Pulsar 150 sales in the Indian market is the third best-selling motorcycle. Its smaller sibling, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 is steadily improving its month-on-month sales. The Pulsar 150 has been on sale in the Indian market for over a decade, having undergone multiple updates over the years.