- 38 min ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- 47 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 1 hr ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Hero MotoCorp Registers 14.4% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 2 hrs ago Honda Car Discounts & Year-End Offers: Benefits Of Up To Rs 2.5 Lakh Offered On Select Models
- Technology Vivo Y51 Officially Announced; Features Design Identical To X50 Series
- News Farmer press for special session of Parliament to repel farm laws in meeting with government
- Movies Sana Saeed On Kuch Kuch Hota Hai: It Never Felt Like ‘Oh My God, You Are Working With Shah Rukh Khan’
- Education CSIR NET Answer Key June 2020 Released, Challenge Before December 5
- Lifestyle Ischemic Stroke Patient Saved By Combination Of Three Complicated Medical Procedures
- Sports Everyone is really excited for what is to come for Indian hockey: Defender Jarmanpreet Singh
- Finance SBI's YONO App Hit By System Outage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
The Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon has been spotted at a dealership ahead of its launch. As the launch date of the Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon draws near, the motorcycle has been spotted at a dealership, revealing more details. The motorcycle is expected to be priced at Rs 66,586, thereby making it the cheapest motorcycle in the Bajaj Pulsar range.
Earlier this year, the Indian government mandated a few rules to make two-wheelers in the country safer. According to the new mandate, all two-wheelers with an engine capacity of up to 125cc are required to be equipped with a combi-brake system and those with an engine capacity of above 125cc are required to have ABS.
Manufacturers and buyers alike, welcomes the move as it certainly made riding a lot safer than it was before. However, prices of motorcycles went up as ABS isn't exactly cheap to install. The Bajaj Pulsar is arguably the most popular motorcycle brand in the country.
The Pulsar brand has been built-up over a period of over 15 years as a motorcycle brand that is inexpensive yet offers great performance. Bajaj wanted to continue with the ‘inexpensive' bit and hence is planning to launch the Pulsar 125.
The Pulsar 125 Neon has been in the making for a long time now, but has now been spotted at a dealership. The video of the motorcycle by MRD details the design and styling of the Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon.
The Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon features styling that is identical to its 150cc sibling. Up front is the instantly-recognisable Pulsar headlamp, mudguard and alloy wheels. It features the same digital-analogue instrument cluster, tank fairing, single-piece seat, swingarm, tail-lamp, etc.
Following in the Pulsar 150 Neon's footsteps, a few details of the motorcycle are in a neon colour that stands out. The Pulsar badging, the tank protector, the mesh on the side panels, the 125 decals on the rear panel and the grab-rail are all painted in the neon blue shade.
Otherwise, the motorcycle has a matte black paint shade as a base. The motorcycle is reportedly powered by an air-cooled, carbureted, 125cc single cylinder-engine. The engine is expected to produce a maximum power output of around 13bhp and a peak torque output of 11.4Nm. A 5-speed gearbox takes care of transmission duties.
Suspension duties are handled by the same conventional telescopic fork up front and twin shocks at the rear. The brakes though will see a major change. Since this is a 125cc model, it is not required to have ABS. The front end and rear will still be braked by disc and drum brakes respectively. However, it will be the first Pulsar to be equipped with a combined braking system.
Thoughts On Pulsar 125 Neon Spotted At Dealership Ahead Of Launch
The Pulsar 125 Neon is intended to make the Pulsar brand more reachable. This is possible thanks to the absence of ABS. There is no doubt that the Pulsar 125 Neon will sell well. But we do feel Bajaj could have put in the additional effort of styling it better, styling it a little differently.