- 16 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 18 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 1 day ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- 1 day ago India To Receive Almost 50 New Vehicles By March 2020 — Here Is The list!
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 3 Elimination: Mohan Vaidya Gets Evicted In An Emotional Episode!
- News Chandrayaan-2 Launch: 'Baahubali' to carry India's second moon mission
- Sports Badminton Asia Junior Championships 2019: Maisnam Meiraba shines as India enter quarterfinals
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Lifestyle Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Bajaj Auto has updated yet another model in their product lineup with CBS. This time it is the Bajaj Platina 100 KS, which is now priced at Rs 40,500, The entry-level commuter segment motorcycle from Bajaj has received the CBS technology ahead of the new safety regulations set to be implemented in the coming days.
The Bajaj Platina 100 kick-start variant with CBS is still cheaper than its electric-start trim by around Rs 6,000. The pricing of the Kick-start variant of the Bajaj Platina 100 CBS is similar to the brand's entry-level offering, the CT100; priced between Rs 32,000 to Rs 40,883. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Bajaj Platina is powered by a 102cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine producing 7.9bhp and 8.3Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a four-speed gearbox, with all-down shifts. The Platina comes with a fuel tank capacity of 11.5-litres, telescopic front forks and drum brakes at either ends.
The Bajaj Platina 100 KS CBS is available in two colour options — Ebony Black with silver decals and Cocktail Red.
Apart from the Platina CBS update, Bajaj also updated a number of its other products with the additional safety feature. This includes the Discover 110 with CBS and the Avenger 180 with single-channel ABS system.
Apart from its motorcycle lineup, Bajaj Auto also launched its Qute Quadricycle in the Indian market. Priced at Rs 2.63 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi), the Bajaj Qute is available in two variants: petrol or CNG. The Bajaj Qute has been introduced in the market, to replace the three-wheelers. Its is available to both commercial and private customers.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Platina CBS Update In The Indian Market
All major two-wheeler manufacturer in the country is updating their product lineup with the additional safety feature. The new safety regulation norms will be implemented in the coming days, from 1st April 2019. Bajaj is also working on the same and has been updating a number of models, ahead of the specified deadline in India. The Bajaj Platina rivals the likes of the Hero Splendor and the TVS Radeon in the Indian market.