- 1 hr ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- 1 hr ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For June 2019 — Honda Activa Continues To Remain Unbeatable
- 1 hr ago Rs 9 Lakh For A Scooter? Honda Forza 300 Premium Maxi-Scooter To Be Launched In India
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Launched – Other Gaming Smartphones That Might Face The Heat
- Sports Mission Tokyo: No sweets, spicy food for Indian women hockey team
- News Revealed: The child in Modi’s arms, who he called a special friend in Parliament
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai First Review: Ajith Kumar Shines In The 'Best Tamil Film' Of The Year
- Lifestyle Maneka Gandhi Reveals Her Cotton Sari Was Woven By Pandit Nehru In Jail
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Bajaj Auto is offering customers of the flagship Dominar 400, a 'Vibration Reduction Kit' across all its dealerships. The Bajaj Dominar has received a lot of negative feedbacks regarding its engine vibration, ever since it was launched back in 2016. The new Vibration Reduction Kit is aimed to make an end to this.
The Dominar's vibration kit is absolutely free of cost (not even labour charge is applicable). With an installation time of roughly four hours, the kit is usually equipped when the bike comes to the showroom for service. But customers can also bring their Dominar to any Bajaj dealership just to equip it with the kit.
Most of the owners claim that the Bajaj Dominar does not show any signs of vibration at first. It is only after the motorcycle clocks some kilometres when the vibrations start to kick in. The engineers behind the Dominar project have taken such valuable inputs and have come up with four formats of the kit:
- For front seat
- For pillion seat
- For fibre tank cover
- For metal tank inside fibre tank
The Vibration Reduction Kit for the Bajaj Dominar consists of rubber bushes to absorb vibrations generated around joints and fitting screws. Only the required formats of the kit are installed initially; after which you can take the bike out for a test ride. If vibration persists, you can opt the other formats. The entire kit consists of 12 components.
The 2019 Bajaj Dominar is said to lack such vibrations and hence do not require the kit. In addition to this, the new model also features USD forks, dual-tip exhaust and a revamped instrument console — know everything about the new Bajaj Dominar here.
The current Dominar is powered by a 373cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine which makes 34bhp and 35Nm of torque. It is mated to a six-speed gearbox via a slipper clutch. The BS-VI-compliant 2019 Dominar is expected to showcase slightly better output.
Currently priced close to Rs 1.50 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi), the Bajaj Dominar is one of the most popular single-cylinder sports bikes in India. It mainly rivals the KTM 390 Duke and BMW G 310 R.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar's Vibration Reduction Kit
As mentioned at the very beginning, the vibration kit for the Bajaj Dominar is an essential fitment. In addition to making the riding experience better, the kit will also make the current Dominar more desirable, even though its new version is underway.
Video Source: popeye the biker