- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Movies Mudassar Aziz: Plans To Make 'Happy Bhag Jayegi 3' Afoot
- Sports Hamilton clings on for Monaco glory but Mercedes' one-two run ends
- News Surat fire: Tyres used as chairs in class, fire tenders were 45 mins away
- Technology Google Pixel 3 XL price axed by Rs 28,000, now available starting at Rs 54,999
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Bajaj Auto has released a new TVC video of their recently launched 2019 Dominar 400 in the Indian market. The new TVC of the 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 showcases two new colours on the brand's flagship motorcycle — Glossy Red and a brand-new Silver paint (matte or gloss is yet to be confirmed).
The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 comes with a number of significant upgrades over the previous generation model. This includes both cosmetic and mechanical upgrades. Cosmetic changes on the 2019 Dominar 400 include new body graphics and internals of the LED headlamp and LED tail lights have also been updated.
Other updates also include a refreshed fully-digital instrument cluster, Bajaj has also offered the new Dominar 400 with an additional screen on the tank to display information such as gear indicator, odometer and clock.
Bajaj has also updated the wheel rims, replacing the previous gold wheels with a new dual-tone finish. The exhaust pipes has also been further updated.
Mechanically, the 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 carries forward the same 373.3cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine from the previous generation model. However, Bajaj has tuned the engine to produce a higher output. The engine now churns out 40bhp and 34Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Bajaj has also updated the suspension set up, replacing the standard telescopic forks with an USD fork setup. The mono shock suspension at the rear, has been carried forward without any changes. Braking continues to be handled by a 320mm disc upfront and a 230mm disc at the rear; supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
Bajaj for now has launched the 2019 Dominar in a single colour — green. However, if the above TV Commercial is anything to go by, the brand might soon bring introduce more colours in the market. There were also spy pics of a white Dominar 400 doing the rounds ahead of its launch, which also hasn't been launched.
Thoughts On The 2019 Bajaj Dominar TVC
The Bajaj Dominar 400 is one of the most value-for-money motorcycle in the 300 - 400cc segment in the Indian market, priced at Rs 1.73 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 continues to rival the likes of the KTM 390 Duke, TVS Apache RR310 and now the Honda CB300R as well.