- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- 2 hrs ago Indian Rider Pays Fine Of More Than Rs 66,000 In Australia For Triple Riding
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 W6 Diesel-Automatic Variant Launched In India: Priced At Rs 9.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Avan Motors Showcased Two Electric Scooter Concepts At The Pune Motor Show 2019
- News Trump meets Imran Khan, says "I am ready, willing and able to mediate Kashmir issue"
- Movies Oththa Seruppu Size 7 Movie Review: This Parthiban Movie Is A Brave Attempt
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Lifestyle Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Bajaj Auto has released a new TVC video of their recently launched 2019 Dominar 400 in the Indian market. The new TVC of the 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 showcases two new colours on the brand's flagship motorcycle — Glossy Red and a brand-new Silver paint (matte or gloss is yet to be confirmed).
The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 comes with a number of significant upgrades over the previous generation model. This includes both cosmetic and mechanical upgrades. Cosmetic changes on the 2019 Dominar 400 include new body graphics and internals of the LED headlamp and LED tail lights have also been updated.
Other updates also include a refreshed fully-digital instrument cluster, Bajaj has also offered the new Dominar 400 with an additional screen on the tank to display information such as gear indicator, odometer and clock.
Bajaj has also updated the wheel rims, replacing the previous gold wheels with a new dual-tone finish. The exhaust pipes has also been further updated.
Mechanically, the 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 carries forward the same 373.3cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine from the previous generation model. However, Bajaj has tuned the engine to produce a higher output. The engine now churns out 40bhp and 34Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Bajaj has also updated the suspension set up, replacing the standard telescopic forks with an USD fork setup. The mono shock suspension at the rear, has been carried forward without any changes. Braking continues to be handled by a 320mm disc upfront and a 230mm disc at the rear; supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
Bajaj for now has launched the 2019 Dominar in a single colour — green. However, if the above TV Commercial is anything to go by, the brand might soon bring introduce more colours in the market. There were also spy pics of a white Dominar 400 doing the rounds ahead of its launch, which also hasn't been launched.
Thoughts On The 2019 Bajaj Dominar TVC
The Bajaj Dominar 400 is one of the most value-for-money motorcycle in the 300 - 400cc segment in the Indian market, priced at Rs 1.73 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 continues to rival the likes of the KTM 390 Duke, TVS Apache RR310 and now the Honda CB300R as well.