- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Technology How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Bajaj Auto has launched the Discover 110 with a combined braking system. The CBS-equipped Discover 110 is priced at Rs 52, 273 (ex-showroom) which is just Rs 563 above the non-CBS motorcycle.
The Indian government has mandated that after April 01, 2019, all motorcycles with engine capacity of 125cc and above will have to be equipped with ABS while those below 125cc will have be equipped with a combined braking system.
We recently reported that Bajaj had updated a few of its motorcycles with ABS and now it is the turn of those motorcycles below 125cc to get updates. The Bajaj Platina was the first model to be launched with CBS which Bajaj calls 'Anti-Skid Brakes', and now it is the Discover 110.
A combi-brake system is a mechanical feature in which the braking force is ideally equally distributed between the front and rear wheels. This happens irrespective of whether the front or rear brakes are engaged, as the brakes are linked mechanically.
Other than this feature addition, the motorcycle remains unchanged. The Bajaj Discover 110 CBS is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, 115.45cc engine with a maximum power output of 8.6bhp and a peak torque output of 9.81Nm.
The Bajaj Discover 110 competes with the Hero Passion Pro 110, TVS Victor 110 and Honda CD110 Dream DLX. The dealerships are expecting to receive the bikes within the next couple of weeks and customer deliveries will start shortly after.
Thoughts On Bajaj Discover 110 CBS Launched In India
The Bajaj Discover 110 is one of the best-selling models for Bajaj. Now, after it has been equipped with CBS, the motorcycle will continue to sell well. Expect Bajaj to update all its models with CBS or ABS before 01 April 2019.