- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 10 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 11 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 12 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Technology Spectrum Auction Might Increase Debt Of Telecom Industry: ICRA
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Finance Sun Pharma Q4 Profit Falls 37% On One-Time Expenditure
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Bajaj Auto has launched the Discover 110 with a combined braking system. The CBS-equipped Discover 110 is priced at Rs 52, 273 (ex-showroom) which is just Rs 563 above the non-CBS motorcycle.
The Indian government has mandated that after April 01, 2019, all motorcycles with engine capacity of 125cc and above will have to be equipped with ABS while those below 125cc will have be equipped with a combined braking system.
We recently reported that Bajaj had updated a few of its motorcycles with ABS and now it is the turn of those motorcycles below 125cc to get updates. The Bajaj Platina was the first model to be launched with CBS which Bajaj calls 'Anti-Skid Brakes', and now it is the Discover 110.
A combi-brake system is a mechanical feature in which the braking force is ideally equally distributed between the front and rear wheels. This happens irrespective of whether the front or rear brakes are engaged, as the brakes are linked mechanically.
Other than this feature addition, the motorcycle remains unchanged. The Bajaj Discover 110 CBS is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, 115.45cc engine with a maximum power output of 8.6bhp and a peak torque output of 9.81Nm.
The Bajaj Discover 110 competes with the Hero Passion Pro 110, TVS Victor 110 and Honda CD110 Dream DLX. The dealerships are expecting to receive the bikes within the next couple of weeks and customer deliveries will start shortly after.
Thoughts On Bajaj Discover 110 CBS Launched In India
The Bajaj Discover 110 is one of the best-selling models for Bajaj. Now, after it has been equipped with CBS, the motorcycle will continue to sell well. Expect Bajaj to update all its models with CBS or ABS before 01 April 2019.