- 1 hr ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- 1 hr ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For June 2019 — Hero Splendor Retains Top-Slot Yet Again!
- 2 hrs ago Citroen Reveals Plan To Convert All Its Cars To Electric Or Plug-In Hybrids By 2025
- 3 hrs ago New Kia Carnival MPV To Launch In India At 2020 Auto Expo — Rivals The Toyota Innova Crysta
- News ISI info helped CIA track down Osama Bin Laden: Imran Khan
- Sports TNPL 2019: R Ashwin attempts unique bowling action during match, succeeds in trapping the batsman - Watch
- Movies Happy Birthday Suriya: Rakul Preet, Nagma & Others Wish 'Nadippin Nayakan' On His Big Day
- Technology Xiaomi 5th Anniversary Sale Offers – Get Attractive Discounts On Mi Products
- Lifestyle 16-year-old Weighing 100 Kg Almost Died Due To Unhealthy Lifestyle
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Bajaj India has launched the new 2018 Platina 110 commuter motorcycle at Rs 49,197. The new Bajaj Platina comes with quite a few updates compared to the regular version; the main highlight being the more powerful engine.
The latest Platina 110 is available in a front-disc-brake format too. Both variants follow the same basic design language of a commuter, with some extra styling bits. The new graphics and blacked-out alloy wheels certainly look good, along with the LED DRL.
As the main new feature, the Bajaj Platina 110 gets an ‘Anti-Skid Braking System' — which is essentially a Combined Braking System (CBS); similar to the ones on various Honda motorcycles. The system promises better braking efficiency by safely applying both brakes even when only one lever is pressed.
The Platina 110 is just over two metres in length and for the price, it is a comfortable motorcycle for the city. At a ground clearance of 200mm, the Bajaj Platina 110 can handle most of the common road conditions in the country.
The new Bajaj Platina 110 comes with a 115cc single-cylinder engine which makes 8.5bhp and 9.8Nm of torque. This is mated to a four-speed gearbox. The same engine is used in the Bajaj Discover 110.
The Bajaj Platina has always been ‘notorious' in terms of mileage. In fact, many Platina owners claim that they get over 80km/l. This could also the reason why it is one of the best-selling bikes in India. The Platina 110 gets an 11-litre fuel tank.
Thoughts On The New Bajaj Platina 110
The new Bajaj Platina 110 brings more power and kit to the already-popular commuter motorcycle. For its price, the upgraded braking feature is quite a good addition. Sales of the Platina models will increase even further than what it is right now.