- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Sports Cricket World Cup: India's variety in bowling makes it strong title contender, says Ian Chappell
- Movies Mudassar Aziz: Plans To Make 'Happy Bhag Jayegi 3' Afoot
- News Surat fire: Tyres used as chairs in class, fire tenders were 45 mins away
- Technology Google Pixel 3 XL price axed by Rs 28,000, now available starting at Rs 54,999
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
UPDATE: Bajaj has stated that the price drop on the website was due to a technical glitch. The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 continues to be priced at Rs 1.74 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Ever since it's launch, the Bajaj Dominar 400 has done exceptionally well and has been a value for money motorcycle. The motorcycle was given an update recently, making it better than what it used to be. The upgraded model was retailing for a price of Rs 1,73,870 and Bajaj Auto has now announced a price reduction or Rs 3,723.
Bajaj's official website has announced the reduction in price and the Dominar 400 now retails at Rs 1,70,138. The move shows that Bajaj has managed to reduce production costs and have made the motorcycle more accessible to riders and commuters alike. Both prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
The newest variant of the Bajaj Dominar 400 features small, subtle changes that collectively bring about a big change in the motorcycle. The Dominar 400 features an upside down suspension unit in the front, and a sleeker exhaust system as compared to the older model.
The new exhaust system featured on the Dominar 400 is combined with a Dual Over Head Camshaft (DOHC) set up. The compression ratio has been raised to 12.1 from the old 11.3, which gives the engine some power gains.
The motorcycle features a 373.4cc liquid cooled single-cylinder engine that produces 39.4bho of power @ 8,650rpm, and 35Nm of torque @ 7,000rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. ABS is offered as standard.
The Bajaj Dominar 400 also features re-worked ergonomics that make the motorcycle comfortable to ride over long distances. It also features a dual-screen set up that provides a host of information to the rider. Some of the information it provides are fuel effiency and distance to empty.
The Dominar 400 is available in four colours — Matte Black, Silver, Glossy Red, and the all new Auroral Green. To know more about the Bajaj Dominar 400, click here.
Thoughts About The Price Reduction Of The Bajaj Dominar 400
Fantastic job by Bajaj Auto. They paid a lot of attention while launching the Dominar, and continue to do so. The new, upgraded variant is a delight to ride, and has enough of power and torque to enjoy that machine within a city and definitely over long distances. Good job boys! Keep it going!