- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 1 hr ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Finance Sugar Stocks Rally Up To 18% As Piyush Goyal Meet; May Announce Sops
- Technology iPhone 13 Could Be Completely Port-Free; Apple To Ditch Lighting, Type-C
- Sports Six Pakistan cricketers in New Zealand test positive for Covid 19
- News NIA probing if PDP youth president was actively involved in terror conspiracy case
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan's Look From Bob Biswas Goes Viral; His Transformation Photos Are Unbelievable!
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Ather Energy has officially started deliveries of its electric scooter in Chennai. The Ather 450 deliveries in Chennai began recently, with the first 100 customers receiving their electric vehicles in a week's time.
Tarun Mehta, Co-founder & CEO, Ather Energy, personally handed over the keys to the first few customers on the day deliveries began. Over the first week of deliveries, over 100 customers are expected to receive their electric scooters. These 100 customers will also get the compact home charger, Ather Dot along with the electric scooter.
Apart from the start of deliveries, Ather Energy has also been investing in setting-up fast-charging electric infrastructure in both Bangalore and Chennai. Ather has already set up 10 fast-charging stations in different locations in Chennai, with more to come in the coming months.
The company also tied an MOU with Chai Kings in Chennai, to set up charging points in all their 30 outlets in the city. The first few of the 30 charging points have already been set-up at Chai King's Porur and Ekkattuthangal outlets.
Other charging stations in Chennai set-up by Ather Energy also include Bikes & Burgers in Kolathur, Forum Vijaya Mall and Madras Square on ECR; among others. Below is the entire list of Ather Grid charging station locations in the city of Chennai:
|1||Bikes and Burgers||Kolathur|
|2||Coco Jaunt 1728||Anna Nagar|
|3||Soul Garden Bistro||Kilpauk|
|4||Forum Vijaya Mall||Vadapalani|
|6||East Coast at Madras Square||Naalankarai|
|8||Ampa SkyWalk Mall||Aminijikarai|
|9||Naturals||South Boag Road|
The company first introduced its electric scooter in Bangalore last year. The company introduced two electric vehicles: Ather 340 and 450. However, the Bangalore-based start-up recently discontinued the base 340 variant, over low sales and demand — here are the details.
The Ather 450 is currently the only model in the brand's lineup. The company recently expanded its operations in Chennai. Ather Energy has been received extremely well in both cities, offered with a price tag of Rs 1.22 lakh, On-road (Chennai).
The Ather 450 comes with a host of premium features and equipment, including a TFT colour display, Bluetooth connectivity, live vehicle tracking, vehicle diagnostics, multiple riding modes, LED lighting all-around and a host of others as well.
Thoughts On The Ather 450 Chennai Deliveries
Ather Energy which was previously launched only in Bangalore is now slowly expanding in Chennai as well. The company has built a strong base in Bangalore, with decent sales month-on-month. The company now hopes to replicate the same in Chennai as well, before expanding further to other cities in India.