- 26 min ago 2020 Hyundai i20 India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Tata Altroz
- 2 hrs ago KTM 890 Adventure Unveiled: A Middle-Weight Dual Purpose Adventure Tourer For First Time Buyers
- 16 hrs ago Mercedes-AMG Cars To Be Made In India Starting With AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- 17 hrs ago New Helmet Rule Imposed In Karnataka: Revised Guidelines For Children On Two-Wheelers
- Sports IPL 2020: Nicholas Pooran happy to finish the match early
- News In a first, Heeng is being cultivated in India, here is why
- Movies Swara Bhasker Reacts To A Twitter User Pointing Out Raj's Problematic Behaviour In DDLJ
- Finance Jet Airways Surges 62% In 2 Weeks, Locked In Upper Circuit For The 10th Day
- Lifestyle Navratri 2020: Vidya Balan, Hina Khan And Urvashi Dholakia’s Red Outfits To Brighten Up The Day
- Technology Nokia 8.3 5G Might Get Dual-SIM Dual-5G Via Update
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date 2020 On October 31
- Travel Best Beaches To Visit In India In November
Ampere Vehicles has announced the availability of electric scooters on Amazon e-commerce marketplace platform. This will allow customers to buy the company's range of electric scooters online.
The online purchase is currently available across select cities which include Trichy, Mangalore, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Karur; among others. The company confirms that more cities will be added at a later date.
The company aims to create an omni-channel platform to enhance accessibility and convenience for electric vehicle buyers in the country. Ampere believes that the strategic alliance with Amazon caters to younger generation and digitally savvy users, who are more comfortable purchasing through an online marketplace.
The company also aims to target a wider audience with their electric scooter being available online for purchase. It will also help them boost sales of their electric scooters in India. The models available online for purchase include: Zeal, V-48 LA, Magnus 60, Reo LA and REO Li.
Once the customer completes the purchase online through Amazon, a payment confirmation voucher will be issued. The buyers can then pick up the vehicle from respective dealer point mentioned in the purchase receipt. This allows the customers all the convenience of online shopping with the experience of offline dealerships.
Electric scooters segment in India is growing at over 200% according to the estimates of Society of Manufacturers of Electric Vehicles (SMEV). Ampere Electric Vehicles has a significant presence in the Indian electric two wheeler industry along with a range of multi-speed, affordable electric scooters.
Ampere Electric is a part of Greaves Cotton limited and has a customer base of 50,000+ across the country. They are also one of the first companies in India to indigenously manufacture key components of an Electric Vehicle as well to reduce the cost of their vehicles. The company has also announced festive offers with their electric scooter recently offering benefits of up to Rs 26,990 — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Ampere Electric Scooter Available On Amazon
Ampere Electric has managed to find a new strategy with their scooter sales. The Digital India movement has taken most of the business transactions online and people are getting more comfortable to purchase online as well. With the online availability of the electric scooters the transactions becomes easier and hassle-free.