- 19 hrs ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 21 hrs ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- 22 hrs ago Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- 23 hrs ago Tata Motors Reveal Official Altroz Teaser — Are You Ready?
- News Bengaluru: Rowdy Kunigal Giri's birthday party busted, 266 girls rescued from venue
- Movies Hansika Motwani Underwent Surgeries To Enhance Her Career? Deets Inside
- Technology How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Royal Enfield is working on its BS-VI compliant set of motorcycles and the latest bike to be spotted from the new lineup is the Thunderbird X. The new spy pics of the upcoming 2020 Royal Enfield Thunderbird X reveal a host of changes that will be seen on the next-gen bike when it arrives next year.
The spied test motorcycle was spotted by the automotive paparazzi at Powerdrift, who clicked the new bike in Chennai. The motorcycle spotted on the streets of the capital of Tamil Nadu sports quite a few changes compared to the motorcycle currently on sale.
The changes are similar to the ones seen on the 2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 seen earlier this week. The changes include a new exhaust setup along with revised styling and a new seat. Other design features include handle bar ends and fork ends finished in black along with chrome casings for the lights, mirros and the new exhaust.
Another big change carried over from the upcoming Royal Enfield Classic is the shifting of side for the rear disc brake from the left to the right. This means that the upcoming 2020 Thunderbird X's chain drive setup and the rear sprocket to the left side of the bike.
The biggest change compared to the current Thunderbird X are the wheels seen on the test bike. The spy pics reveal new alloy wheels on the Thunderbird X test mule. THe wheels are also different in terms of styling when compared to the units that are offered as an optional extra with the current crop of Thunderbird X models.
Along with all these visible changes, the next-generation Thunderbird X is expected to feature upgraded version of the current unit constuction engines (UCE). The new engines will be compliant with new BS-VI emission norms and are expected to be more fuel-efficent as well. The new engines are expected to feature fuel-injection and will be smoother as well.
In addtiion to the changes to the engine, the new Thunderbird X is expected to be lighter compared to the current model, which will help deliver better mileage and allow the 2020 Thunderbird X to be faster than the current bike as well.