- 18 min ago TVS Ntorq 125 BS6 Prices Increase Marginally Across All Variants: Here Are The New Prices
- 22 min ago Ashok Leyland Introduces AVTR Modular Truck Platform Along With BS6 Compliant Engines
- 27 min ago Mahindra XUV300 Diesel Mileage Figures Revealed: Compared With Segment Rivals
- 1 hr ago Renault India Offers Discounts & Benefits On Kwid, Triber & Duster Up To Rs 60,000 In June 2020
- Sports Weightlifter Sanjita Chanu to seek compensation from IWF in unsettled dope case
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, Pooja Hegde, And Other Divas Give Bridal Goals In Their Beautiful Golden Lehenga
- Movies Aarya Trailer Out Now: Sushmita Sen Returns To Screen As A Fierce Mother
- Technology Reliance Jio To Offer Hotstar+ Disney VIP Subscription For One Year
- News Amidst standoff, China appoints new PLA Army commander for overseeing India border
- Finance Markets End The Day Higher, SBI Surges Post Numbers
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
Royal Enfield is working on its BS-VI compliant set of motorcycles and the latest bike to be spotted from the new lineup is the Thunderbird X. The new spy pics of the upcoming 2020 Royal Enfield Thunderbird X reveal a host of changes that will be seen on the next-gen bike when it arrives next year.
The spied test motorcycle was spotted by the automotive paparazzi at Powerdrift, who clicked the new bike in Chennai. The motorcycle spotted on the streets of the capital of Tamil Nadu sports quite a few changes compared to the motorcycle currently on sale.
The changes are similar to the ones seen on the 2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 seen earlier this week. The changes include a new exhaust setup along with revised styling and a new seat. Other design features include handle bar ends and fork ends finished in black along with chrome casings for the lights, mirros and the new exhaust.
Another big change carried over from the upcoming Royal Enfield Classic is the shifting of side for the rear disc brake from the left to the right. This means that the upcoming 2020 Thunderbird X's chain drive setup and the rear sprocket to the left side of the bike.
The biggest change compared to the current Thunderbird X are the wheels seen on the test bike. The spy pics reveal new alloy wheels on the Thunderbird X test mule. THe wheels are also different in terms of styling when compared to the units that are offered as an optional extra with the current crop of Thunderbird X models.
Along with all these visible changes, the next-generation Thunderbird X is expected to feature upgraded version of the current unit constuction engines (UCE). The new engines will be compliant with new BS-VI emission norms and are expected to be more fuel-efficent as well. The new engines are expected to feature fuel-injection and will be smoother as well.
In addtiion to the changes to the engine, the new Thunderbird X is expected to be lighter compared to the current model, which will help deliver better mileage and allow the 2020 Thunderbird X to be faster than the current bike as well.