- 2 hrs ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift BS6 Model To Be Unveiled At Auto Expo
- 4 hrs ago New TVS Electric Scooter Launch Highlights: Brand's First Electric Scooter To Rival The Ather 450
- 5 hrs ago Spy Pics: Hyundai Tucson Facelift BS6 Model Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch
- Lifestyle Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- News 13 hospitalised, 3 missing after building collapses in Delhi's Bhajanpura
- Movies Dance Plus 5: Shah Rukh Khan In Awe Of 'Fauji' Bhim Bahadur’s Performance
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Sports Pakistan trump Bangladesh to bag T20I series
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
TVS has just released a teaser for an updated version of the Apache RR 310. The fully faired motorcycle was launched in December 2017 and is getting it's first update since. This means we can expect some cosmetic enhancements, and some performance enhancements as well. The new motorcycle is being unveiled on 28 May 2019.
The company also dropped a teaser video that doesn't reveal much, but has an intriguing tag line that reads, "Crafted to be invisible" and "coming soon." Exact details are still remain unclear at the moment. The new TVS Apache RR 310 comes after TVS made recent updates to fix the chain roller problem, reduce vibrations, and increase the top speed of the current models.
There is also a possibility that the bike will borrow some visual elements from the TVS Apache RR 310 that was recently showcased at the auto show in Columbia. The motorcycle that was showcased featured loads of brand stickers and at first glance looked like a proper sports bike. We are unsure if the brand stickers is something we will see on the new Apache RR 310.
The current generation of the TVS Apache RR 310 is powered by a 312.2cc, single-cylinder DOHC engine that produces 34hp @ 9,700rpm and 27.3Nm of torque @ 7,700rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
The current TVS Apache RR 310 features a sharp, edgy design, a tall windscreen, and dual-LED projector headlamps. The rear features shark-fin style tail lamps. The motorcycle also comes with split rear seats and a higher set clip-on handlebars. The motorcycle is currently available in two colours — Racing Red and Racing Black.
The upgraded 2019 Apache R R310 will go on sale soon and we expect a small price increase over the outgoing model. The current model is priced at Rs 2.13 lakh ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The New TVS Apache RR 310
From the images of the motorcycle that was showcased at the Auto Show at Columbia, the new TVS Apache RR 310 is possibly the swankiest looking of all the variants. We secretly hope that TVS launches the version with all the brand stickers on. That will be something! Either way, we can't wait to see what performance upgrades TVS brings to the new Apache RR 310.