- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 19 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 20 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Technology Oppo K3 With Pop-Up Selfie Camera India Launch Set For Today At 6PM
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
- Finance SEBI Tightens Disclosure Norms Of Banks Listed On The Stock Exchange
- Movies Arbaaz Khan Said THIS About Malaika Arora After She Makes Relationship With Arjun Kapoor Official
- News 'Sasural Simar Ka' child actor Shivlekh Singh passes away
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Cricketer Yuvraj Singh has bought a BMW G 310 R, the entry-level offering from the German two-wheeler maker. The BMW G 310 R is a naked streetfighter and it carries a price tag of Rs 2.99 lakh ex-showroom (India). Yuvraj Singh becomes one of the first celebrity owners of the bike.
Yuvraj Singh, who is known for his elegant shots on the cricket pitch is also a car and bike enthusiast. The left-handed batsmen also owns a KTM Duke 390, which is customised by Autologue Customs. Apart from that he also owns a modified BMW M3, Bentley Continental GT and BMW X6 M.
The BMW G 310 R draws power from a 311cc reverse-inclined, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 34bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The TVS Apache RR 310 is also based on the G 310 R and shares the same mechanical components.
The BMW G 310 R is equipped with upside down forks at the front and monoshock suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by discs at both the ends with dual-channel ABS as standard. The G 310 R features a sporty and aggressively look which suits the personality of Yuvraj Singh.
BMW Motorrad also retails the adventure version of the G 310 RR which is christened as G 310 GS. The G 310 GS is also based on the G 310 R but it features long-travel suspension, quarter fairing and a small windscreen. The G 310 GS features a tall stance as compared to the G 310 R.
The BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS are manufactured at the TVS Motor Company's facility in Hosur. The bikes are also exported to several global markets even before the bikes were launched in the Indian market.
Thoughts On Yuvraj Singh Buying The BMW G 310 R
Yuvraj Singh has become one of the first celebrity owners of the recently launched BMW G 310 R. The BMW G 310 R is one of the best entry-level performance bikes in the Indian market and the build quality and engine refinement are top-notch. You can also read our detailed review of the BMW G 310 R to know more about the bike.