- 3 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 4 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 5 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News 15 dead, 43 lakh people affected as Assam floods turns critical
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Movies Aditi Prabhudeva Says Her Hit Song Shane Top Agavle Represents Girl’s Point Of View
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer Yamaha launched the new YZF-R15 V3.0 at the Auto Expo 2018 with a price tag of Rs 1.25 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). Yamaha had also showcased a new variant of the R15 V3.0 with race kit accessories. Now, the company has revealed the prices for the accessories.
The new Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 comes with several accessories which enhance the looks of the motorcycle and improves the performance as well. The prices for the accessories start at Rs 225 for the tank pad and goes all the way up to Rs 16,700 for the race-spec Daytona exhaust.
The Yamaha YZF-R15 V3,0 comes with several visual upgrades such as tank pad and seat cover which is priced at Rs 430. Yamaha also offers frame sliders and exhaust shield which costs Rs 2,450 and Rs 500 respectively. Both the accessories protect the bike in case of a fall.
If you are looking for some performance upgrade, Yamaha has got you covered. Yes, the accessories also include Metzler rear radial tyre priced at Rs 9,998 and race-spec Daytona exhaust system which costs Rs 16,700. Both the accessories are only for track use, and they are not road-legal.
The new Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 draws power from an all-new 155cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel injected engine producing 19.03bhp and 15Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox assisted by a slipper clutch. The motorcycle also gets an all-new design.
The R15 V3.0 comes with several new features such as LED twin-headlight, LED tail light, fully-digital instrument cluster and newly designed exhaust muffler. The motorcycle also features Variable Valves Actuation (VVA) which delivers ample amount of torque even at low RPM.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 Accessories
The new Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 looks more aggressive with the redesigned fairing and other features. Now, with the accessories, the motorcycle looks even sportier and also improves the performance. The road-legal accessories can be purchased across the Yamaha dealerships in the country.