TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Auto Expo 2018: Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 launched in India. The Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 is priced in India at Rs 1.25 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The all-new R15 features a new design and engine with improved power figures. The new YZF-R15 V3.0 will be the only fully-faired bike in the 150cc segment in the country.
The newly launched Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 draws power from a new 155cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel injected engine producing 19.03bhp and 15Nm of peak torque. The engine is coupled to a 6-speed gearbox assisted by a slipper clutch for smooth downshifts. Yamaha has also introduced the VVA system in India which improves the performance.
The design of the Yamaha R15 V3.0 is based on its elder siblings, the YZF-R1 and YZF-R6. The motorcycle gets a new front fairing which also improves the air flow. The front end features a newly designed headlamp. The tail section of the new R15 V3.0 also gets a new design with new tail light and tyre hugger.
The new Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 also sports an all-new digital instrument cluster with gear position indicator and 18 parameter display. The motorcycle also gets new muffler design which adds to the looks of the bike. The India-spec R15 V3,0 misses out on upside down front forks and ABS safety feature. Apart from that, the new R15 remains similar to the previous-gen model.
The Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 will be offered in two colour options: Racing Blue and Thunder Grey. The prominent highlight of the new updated R15 is the front face identical to the R1 superbike. Apart from that, all the other elements remain almost identical as compared to the outgoing model.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0
The all-new Yamaha YZF-R15 features a new design language which is similar to its elder siblings, the R6 and the R1. Another prominent highlight of the bike is the all-new 155cc engine with improved power output. Currently, the R15 V3.0 does not have any rivals in the Indian market.