- 1 hr ago Hyundai Could Offer The Verna & Elite i20 With A New Engine — Part Of Upcoming BS-VI Plans
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Discontinue Certain Variants Of Safari, Zest And Bolt Models In India
- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- Lifestyle When Tinsel Town Divas Made White-hued Outfits Trendy At Cannes 2019
- Movies Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka 2 Spoiler: New Twists In Mishaan's Love Story; Veer Gets Hint About Them!
- News Lok Sabha poll results create vacancies in UP Cabinet, first reshuffle likely soon
- Finance Education Loan Market Shrinks 25% In Four Years: Report
- Technology OnePlus 7 Pro new OxygenOS update improves system and camera performance
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar passes his father's words of wisdom to son, advises Arjun Tendulkar to never take shortcuts
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
Yamaha recently launched the new R15 V3.0 in India with a price tag of Rs 1.25 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The new third-gen R15 features a new design, an all-new engine with improved power figures and several new features.
Planning to buy the Yamaha R15 V3.0? We bring you all the key details of the R15 V3.0 such as top speed, acceleration, fuel capacity, kerb weight and much more. You can also read our first look review of the R15 V3.0 to know more about the design of the sporty bike.
Yamaha R15 V3.0 Top Speed And Acceleration
The Yamaha R15 V3.0 draws power from an all-new 155cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel injected engine producing 19.03bhp and 15Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox assisted by a slipper clutch.
The Yamaha R15 V3.0 is capable of hitting a claimed top speed of 136 km/h. Yamaha has not provided the acceleration figures for the new R15, but we expect the R15 V3.0 to be pretty quick out of the box as it gets an all-new engine.
Yamaha R15 V3.0 Mileage And Fuel Capacity
The Yamaha R15 V3.0 is expected to return a decent mileage of around 35-45kpl depending on the riding style. The fully faired motorcycle gets a fuel tank capacity of 11-litre which is decent enough for a 150cc bike.
Yamaha R15 V3.0 Brakes, Tyres, Weight And Ground Clearance
The Yamaha R15 V3.0 is equipped with a 282mm disc brake up front and 220mm disc brake at the rear. The motorcycle is shod with 100/80-17 and 140/70-17M front and rear tubeless tyres.
The kerb weight of the new Yamaha R15 V3.0 stands at just 139kg and it makes the bike very easy to ride in city conditions. With a ground clearance of 170mm, the R15 V3.0 can tackle the road humps without much fuss.
Yamaha R15 V3.0 Bookings And Availability
The Yamaha R15 V3.0 is priced at Rs 1.25 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The R15 V3.0 can be booked across the Yamaha dealerships in India by making an advanced payment of Rs 5,000. The R15 V3.0 will be delivered within 30 days from the date of booking.
Yamaha R15 V3.0 Features
The Yamaha R15 V3.0 comes loaded with several new features such as dual-LED headlamps, all-new digital instrument cluster, slipper clutch and variable valve actuation (VVA).
Yamaha R15 V3.0 Accessories
Yamaha also offers a host of accessories for the new R15 V3.0. The range of accessories includes seat cover, tank pad, frame slider, skid plate, mobile charger, Metzeler rear tyre and Daytona exhaust system.
Thoughts On The Yamaha R15 V3.0
The Yamaha R15 V3.0 comes with an all-new design and engine which enhance the sporty appeal of the bike. The bike also gets several new features such as LED headlight, digital instrument cluster and slipper clutch. Overall, the Yamaha R15 V3.0 is a good package for the price it demands.