- 2 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 4 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- 23 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- News Protestors block highway in Banihal over 'missing' man
- Sports ప్రశంసల వర్షం: క్రికెట్లో మైకేల్ జోర్డాన్ నా కుమారుడే
- Movies Kadaram Kondan Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download By Tamilrockers; Vikram Fans Shocked!
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 2 Gets TENNA Certification Ahead Of July 23 Launch
- Lifestyle Google Celebrates NASA's Apollo 11 Anniversary With Astronaut Michael Collin's Voice in a Doodle
- Finance IndiGo Reports Best Ever Quarterly Earnings Since Listing
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Bajaj Auto is all set to launch the new 2019 Dominar 400 in the Indian market. The new updated Bajaj Dominar 400 has been spotted testing with a slew of updates to the design and features. Now, IAB reports that the new 2019 Bajaj Dominar will be launched in the country in November 2018.
The new 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 is likely to feature premium cycle parts such as upside down forks at the front. In its concept avatar, the Dominar was showcased with USD forks. Other updates will include new dual-port exhaust muffler and new colour pattern with black design elements on the fuel tank.
The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 will draw power from the same 373cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine that produces 35bhp and 35Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox assisted by a slipper clutch. The new Bajaj Dominar 400 could be equipped with a BS-VI engine as the new emission norms will be effective from April 2020.
Currently, the Bajaj Dominar 400 is offered in two variants: ABS and non-ABS. With the updated safety norms Bajaj will discontinue the non-ABS variant of the sports cruiser. Apart from these updates, the 2019 Dominar 400 will also get a slightly larger radiator and engine belly pan and redesigned front mudguard.
The Bajaj Dominar 400 was launched in the Indian market in December 2016 and Bajaj had set high hopes on the motorcycle. Initially, Bajaj Auto aimed to retail around 10,000 units every month, but the Dominar 400 failed to rack up the sales for the company. Despite several minor updates, the sales have been not that great.
Thoughts On The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400
Bajaj Auto is all set to launch the new 2019 avatar of the Dominar 400 in the country. The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 will feature a host of updates to the design and features. With the festive season going on, Bajaj will try to boost the sales of the Dominar 400 with the introduction of the updated model.